“Amazing benefits with AK Airlines Visa card”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I travel to Kauai at least twice per year, and it is consistently on AK Airlines. The flights are smooth and uneventful (meaning excellent), and typically on time with no lost luggage. They also guarantee quick baggage turnaround. We each have an AK Airlines credit card, and make full use of the companion fares and the complimentary checked bags. We also use the cards when travelling internationally because there are no foreign currency fees.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check in was fast and friendly. The lounge was small, clean and acceptable. First Class seats were a good size and the in flight food/ service was good.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the best airline that I have ever flown with, period. From the moment we boarded, the lighting was the first thing I noticed, light blue around the main cabin. The seats were clean, comfortable and roomy. The in-flight interactive screen was a joy to use and never stalled, akin to other airlines.

Thoroughly recommended.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked Alaska Airlines because of reviews by others flying into Seattle for Alaskan cruises

From the beginning they were amazing to deal with - my mother in law was in hospice and things were looking such that my husband needed to fly north to NJ to see her; the airline was great in working with us to change his flight from Orlando to Philadelphia departure.

The flights were on time, we arrived well ahead of schedule, the crew was really friendly, there were some great options for meals /snacks for purchase and I LOVED being able to plug my cell phone in at my seat.

I was able to steam movies and TV on my phone through their suggested Go Go Entertainment app and I was really happy to see that as a T-Moble user I got one hour of WiFi for FREE!

*My mother in law took a turn for the worse on our vacation and we needed skip our time Seattle after the cruise - Alaska Air was awesome helping us find a flight to get us close to Philadelphia as all of the flights to that area left before our ship would have arrived back in port. They were really very, very helpful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Seriously!!!!.. so I had a couple of emails and the flight was wrong, the confirmation number was wrong, and the ticket number seems to be wrong!!!! I called Alaska... they transfer me to Virgin because it's Alaska BY Virgin America... ok. Well, they can't find me because my confirmation # is wrong... they transfer me back and Alaska says the one I have is wrong also! So I ask for them to look me up by name and now that I have the correct flight number I give them that too!.. they give me the right info and say to call Virgin back. REALLY???? WTF! My stress level has gone up way high by now. Then they tell me maybe I'd like to try it online. I say no thanks.. they couldn't give me the right info to begin with and it hasn't worked so I'm good!.. but I did try it... wouldn't you know it? NOPE, still didn't work. If you want to fly with these 2, better make sure you've got the right info!!!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)