“great flight”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great flight from Denver to Seattle and then took the flight onto Maui. The times to pick from worked much better for us than flying through CA.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have tried to like Alaska Airlines since my move to Portland, OR a year ago but I keep getting disappointed and frustrated. My flight from PDX to BUR (round trip) was the straw that broke the camels back.

From PDX to BUR my flight was cancelled but another flight was plugged into its place. All good, right? Unfortunately, no. No one told the airport so catering did not bring the drinks and food which caused an hour plus delay while sitting on the tarmac. To the pilot's credit, he was very open about what was happening but it was still quite frustrating since I missed an appointment with a customer in LA.

On my way back to PDX from BUR my flight was canceled and I was moved to an earlier flight. That's great if you don't have plans, but I did! I had to rearrange my business plans by asking my customers to allow me to leave a meeting early - doesn't look good on me.

The part that really irked me the most was that there was no accountability taken when speaking with customer service. I was offered a couple apologies but no one seemed to care that much.

All-in-all there are too many airline carriers these days who offer timely service, no change fees, and generally better dependability. I'll be opting for those airlines from now on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been flying this airline frequently and using their MasterCard for miles. I easily earn miles, have enjoyed the companion fare and am always pleased with their consistently excellent service. I have flown economy class, basic upgrade, and first class. I’m always pleased. I had not realized how comfortable their seats are until I had to fly another airline and felt like a sardine. I highly recommend Alaska Air.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been flying Alaska Airline for over a decade now. Always a smooth flight; I have yet to experience any issues.
I am happy that two of my favorite Airlines join hands. Virgin America and Alaska. By the way, you can use points to fly internationally! FREE!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If I could fly with alaska airlines everywhere I would. All the flight attendants were very nice and knowledgeable. The stopover in Seattle was a nice break on a long flight. The planes were nicely equipped and new.