“Easy flight”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 15 May 2019

Easy flight from and to small cozy airports. No lines no issues, and great check in experience in Genoa as well as in Catania.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank DCermelli
Write a reviewReviews (20,153)

Reviewed 14 May 2019

My wife and I have flown premium economy on BA, Quantas and Cathay Pacific. We had superior meals with menus, good service and comfortable seats. The service on Alitalia was terrible. After an hour we got a choice of chicken or beef. We were not served a drink until then and never saw the staff again.
Breakfast was just one small cake and a yogisip with no glass to drink it from.
The seats were broken and there was no water in the only toilet basin

We paid a lot of extra money for a slightly larger (broken) seat
Never again

Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting a complimentary drink, but no alcohol for a 3 hour flight is very poor. A real shame as my friends and I will choose a different airline for this reason alone - everything else was perfect! Nice planes, good legroom and nice staff....

Reviewed 13 May 2019

I'm flying to Brindisi with Al Italia in a few days time. When adding the API data I noticed that my name was incorrect, the short form was used rather than the full name. I called to ask to have this changed and had to pay £25 for the privilege and was told that they hoped they could do it in time. The woman on the phone was quite rude in her manner and made me feel like a fool.

I also paid extra to book seats but the seats were only booked on one leg of my two leg flight.

The preflight experience has been really poor and I am certainly not looking forward to flying with them.

2  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 13 May 2019

Alitalia started to fly from SA again last year. Were cheap flights to Europe
Overall we had a good flight. Food is not so great and no hard liquor.
Leg space not too bad.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank DOREEN S
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.