“Alitalia Airport check-in”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

Really rude staff at the check-in in the Italian airport. The woman from the check-in she didn't knew how to do her job and she was shouting at me in front of my wife and kids,after she called her superior she realised she was wrong but she didn't even apologise.

Date of travel: November 2021
1  Thank 309dumitruf
Write a reviewReviews (20,157)

Reviewed 6 November 2021

Their new ITA company is a scam! Do not book a flight with them! I originally had a flight booked for 8/11 and they “rescheduled” it to 7/11. I asked for a refund as I am entitled too and they did not respond to emails or calls. I emailed 7 times, they either didn’t response or responded with talk to Alitalia (but the ticket was not booked with them and was purchased after the handover) or call our hotline. The hotline do not speak English despite being in the English line. They instead hang up. Please avoid at all costs!!

Date of travel: November 2021
2  Thank L5814CJzoes
Reviewed 28 October 2021

The flight attendants were rude and did not offer any alcohol during the entire flight. The food served was awful. The flight attendants closed off the 2 bathrooms at the front of the plane that was supposed to be for 1st class only. We saw the flight attendants 3 times during the entire flight. the rest of the time they were behind a curtain by the pilot's door. We felt totally ripped off.

Date of travel: October 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank O9304VNgraces
Reviewed 28 October 2021

This was my last flight with Alitalia. I am sad to see them go. I wasn't a fan of the layovers in Rome but it was much better than flying Ryanair.

Date of travel: January 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 14 October 2021

Booked a flight woth this company going to Italy by december 12th 2021. Reservation 72387885 with onetravel. The company will c4ase to exist by october 31st 2031 and rename as ITA ( Italia trasporto aereo). The company had problrm refunding thevmoney leaving thpisand stranded. I do mot teconmend these companies at sll. ITALIAN CONNECTION!
PLEADE, STAU AWAY.

Date of travel: October 2021
2  Thank N2273JBjosephc
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.