“Filthy dirty”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On May 25, 2021 we were on our flight from Punta Gorda, Florida to Dayton, Ohio. I understand the regulation to wear mask throughout the flight to protect from the COVID virus. What I don’t understand is the dirt and grim all over the surfaces that could harvest the COVID virus. I didn’t pack my germ detector but I can assume that a virus can survive on unsanitary surfaces . Row 12, seats D, E and F.

1  Thank Ginarose22njinbvvvvv
Write a reviewReviews (10,104)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My seatbelt was completely covered with a thick sticky substance... when I reached to adjust the air my seatbelt came undone. It wouldn’t stay closed so while we were sitting still on the ground I tried to move to another seat when Kenya one of the flight attendants got right in my face and told me to sit in my seat. I tried to explain what was wrong but she kept bullying me... to avoid further altercation I quickly fastened my seat belt. She then in a sarcastic mimicking voice said “oh so it just happened to click” ... she then walked by a few minutes later and said you need to push that under the seat are you not going to comply with anything! Because I was so intimidated by being bullied and embarrassed by her I had forgotten to push my purse back under the seat. I immediately complied. She then sent more flight attendants to my seat to ask me if they were okay to fly or did I need to deplane. I said I’m fine but she was being so nasty and rude to me and I asked them to keep her away from me. As thy served beverages she ignored me and when we landed I tried to explain that my personal safety had been completely disregarded just because of a flight attendant with a bad attitude. I find her behavior, lack of respect, and the seats in this plane absolutely disgusting. “Pic of my sticky, hairy seatbelt below”. I will not being flying Allegiant again and only hope for others’ safety they train their flight attendants better! Onto my wonderful vacation with my grands!! Kenya kiss my grits!

3  Thank annettelL8696KA
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

DONT FLY ALLEGIANT AIR WITH DOGS! We booked a ticket months in advance for a one way flight home with two small dogs, when we arrived to check in at 5:30 am we were immediately denied boarding because we did not have the approved soft carriers (that was never mentioned during the checkout process when booking the pet in cabin additions to our flight). The manage Molly #34953 didnt even know the rules regarding traveling with pets and had to pull up fine print on the Allegiant website to further explain to us this hidden policy regarding dogs. Her only suggestion was to go wait at the rental car counter for 4 hours until they open to book a one way rental car to drive two days home to Oregon (they dont even offer one way rentals from this airport). Now we are stuck here in Mesa unable to get back home to Oregon. Allegiant Air has offered zero assistance or compensation regarding our situation, was on hold with customer service for over an hour just to be transferred and disconnected. Its insane how awful an airline's customer service can be and still stay in business, how they are even professional enough to maintain these airplanes and keep people safe is so scary to think about. DONT FLY ALLEGIANT IF YOU EXPECT GOOD SERVICE OR SAFETY.

3  Thank Smrow
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a flight on the Allegiant web site for September of this year only to get an email today telling me it was time to check in for my flight tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure what happened or how it happened, but my travel dates were changed to the current month of May instead of September and I didn't notice it. I went to their web site to try to change the flights but after entering all the necessary information I got some strange error message that said something along the lines of "Something really odd just happened and we were unable to process your request, please try again." I tried several times, all with the same result. I then tried to look for online chat and their chat line was closed for the weekend. I then tried messaging them and was told that they couldn't make changed and that I had to call their customer support line. I have been on hold now for over an hour. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Needless to say, I am extremely upset, especially since I can't seem to actually talk to anyone to get this resolved and I am within 24 hours of the flight leaving. Another thing that upsets me about this airline is that absolutely everything has a price tag. You get a supposedly good rate, but when you actually do the booking, you find that you are paying extra for virtually everything: seating, bags, carry on, etc. I will NEVER fly with this airline again and you would be well advised to head my warning. Don't book with them.

2  Thank vern C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was told my tuxedo rental would be hung in the back of the plane. So I didn't pack it on my luggage that I brought
To find out the steward sait there's no place to do so.
Mind you my rental was rolled up into a ball cause the over head had no room . I'll hope for the best for pictures.
Yours truly just a bride's Dad I'n a wrinkled tux.

1  Thank Captainlenmy
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.