“This people make me feel uncomfortable everytime ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They all of them make me feel like I am traveling with drugs giving me attitude very nasty fly attendants they not even ask me if I want something to drink ... they look down on me they always behind me watching what I am doing when I am just reading my book in my Spanish first language ... I have an stalker that is been calling every single airline bar restaurant bar night clubs telling lies about me to people I've been traveling through the state for over 13 years n many of my trips had been thru American never had a single problem but since I got with this dude the past 14 months has been a nightmare for me because he calls airline city cops and they treat me like a criminal when I don't even have a record lol and the way I dress like really lol I am a very high end model and if this treatment continues I will end up getting an attorney to sue the airline for racism .....!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew out of JFK, or attempted to fly out of JFK with connections on to DFW. We had our boarding passes for the flight out of JFK and were at the assigned gate about two hours early. I noticed some 40 minutes before flight time, that there was no one at the counter and the marquee had not changed. I began to wander around since there had not been an announcement of any change. I discovered that the gate had been changed as had the departure time. It went from 6:55 PM to 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM to 8:15 PM and we finally departed at 8:25 PM. That meant we missed out connecting flight in Charlotte. It left about five minutes before we landed. We were forced to spend the night in Charlotte and catch an early morning flight to DFW the next day. The lack of caring, lack of communication, and overall attitudes we encountered were completely unacceptable. We were given a voucher for breakfast by AA, unfortunately it only paid for about half of the cost of two breakfast bagel sandwiches and coffee. Not inclined to fly American again, not my first negative experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveling cross country is never easy and traveling with family members can make it difficult too. My "tia" travels often but not always in first class and she was very excited to go in First class with me thanks to my status.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm old enough to remember when flying was an anticipated part of the overall travel experience. Nowadays it is a necessary evil like a root canal. That being said recent travel on American was a pleasant surprise.

We flew round trip Cleveland-Cancun via Charlotte. All flights departed and arrived on time, baggage recovery was snappy, and the flight crews were efficient and pleasant. On the last leg we had been assigned seats in the last row, against the bulkhead and bathroom adjacent. While seated in the boarding area the agent called us up to the desk. On his own or the airlines initiative we were reassigned to seats in one of the legroom spacious exit rows.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

These days all you hope for is no problems, in other words, an OK flight with no incidents. That's what we got on our 2 leg return flight to TPA via DCA. The airport experience on the other hand in Reagan Airport (DCA), continues to be troublesome. Gates overcrowded, corridors swamped with people who just push their way through with no concern for others, the A/C is less than adequate, and the Admiral's Club needs better cleaning. Next time, it's IAD or some other hub.