“Best airlines for comfort and price!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I have used this airlines multiple times, however my recent trip to New Orleans was the best flight I’ve ever had! The staff is extremely helpful, courteous and attentive to your needs. The flight itself was smooth and uneventful. I am very pleased with their prices and will be flying only with them from now on!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (36,613)

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We flew AA from Orlando to LAX. Even though economy we got blanket, free movies, water/juice/soda/cookies or pretzels regularly through 6 hour flight! Felt very cared for even in the budget economy seats! The plane felt safe and comfortable! We Would fly AA again!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

From check in at Tucson to our final destination all went well. Boarding was efficient and both flights were on time .

Reviewed 20 January 2018

American Airlines finally seems to be getting a little better. I used to love them, then I hated them, and now they are slowly improving. I am still annoyed by their a-la-carte pricing (that most US airlines are adopting) but their base price is sufficiently low that it doesn't end up too bad.
Check-in was a hassle as some of their kiosks were broken and the attendant had a mediocre attitude.
Unlike my preferred airlines, American Airlines charges extra for drinks on international flights, and no food was served. They gave us a little bag of pretzels.
On the positive side, there were no delays and my luggage was handled well and the carousel time was more reasonable.
The flight attendants were great: friendly and professional.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I bought tickets on an alternative website (there are many) looking for tickets in the right time frame and for the lowest price. It was not clear from the description that American has come up with a new plan to try and squeeze dollars out of travelers -- the new Group 9 class of passenger which means no free carry-on luggage.
I first noticed the discrepancy on my outward flight when checking in. The kiosk printed materials clearly stating that only 1 personal item was allowed. This was new to me so I went to a real life person and asked them if my carry-on bag was OK. They said "Yes" so I proceeded as usual. On the outward flight there was no problem. I was allowed 1 personal item (briefcase) and a small carry-on roller bag. Normal travel. I thought I must have misunderstood the fine print on the ticket. But on the return home my wife and I were dragged from the boarding line, made to wait while everyone else boarded and then charged the exorbitant fee of $50 per roller bag. I was told this was because American is trying to compete with some of the no frills airlines.
I will never fly American Airlines again. I've been taken once, but not again.

1  Thank Michael S