“Bussiness in American Airlines”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We were dissapointed only 6 seats on this international flight, if you get the back seats, they wont recline, as the front ones..making our “expensive bussines ticket”’ uncomfortable, as u can see on the picture. Next time we will upgrade to the seats behind first class..more room, and cheaper.

Date of travel: March 2018
Write a reviewReviews (75,408)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We took Trirail from West Palm Beach to Miami airport. Connections were slick! Flight was comfortable and on time.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Flew out of O'Hare on Saturday, December 2. Everything went smoothly just as we expected it to. Flight left on time, arrived a little early, and experienced little to no turbulence along the way.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I fly all over the world for work. I have chosen to exclusively to fly with American. (when available) They have never been anything but polite. I have had issues with delays. In reality what airline doesn't. Customer Service (IMO) is bar none. Love American Airlines and will continue to fly with them.

Date of travel: April 2018
1  Thank slo4dor
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I usually fly Southwest, but the last 2 flights I had to book were cheaper on American. The flight was pleasant and had a connection in Charlotte with no problem, had plenty of time to get to where I needed to be to board for the second half of my trip. My only complaint was the baggage fee for both departing and returning.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.