“Never know what you get!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 April 2019

No water offered because same old story, flight too short. Sat on the runway way to long in Charlotte to get to gate, guess no one knew we were coming, right? I have taken this flight 3 times in 4 weeks and this keeps happening. If you have another way, by all means take it. You will be glad you did.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Customer service
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (72,254)

Reviewed 4 April 2019

I have flown AA two times now. Upgraded seats for 2 on first trip with layovers. Guess what missed it and had to be on stand by. The plane sat at the gate for 20 minutes after the gate was closed. Customer service is horrible and does not care for their passengers. Had a flight the second time around with a lay over in Dallas, had 10 minutes to get off the plane to get to the gate. Guess what? Didn’t make it. I also got a credit card with AA and was promised a $200. Credit for being approved. Guess what, that didn’t happen either. This will be my last flight with them. Always flew United and never had a problem. I believe I will stick to United. BEWARE!....

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Customer service
    • In-flight Entertainment
4  Thank bleggett2018
Reviewed 4 April 2019

Flight was on time, we had room to stow our bag overhead and one under seat ahead of us. Smooth trip, courteous staff and a most enjoyable flight.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

First trip to Key West and took a straight flight from Dallas and back again. We always use AA for both domestic and international flights. This flight was expensive but you get what you pay for!

Date of travel: March 2019

- No deep evaluation from me due Short Dist. Trip
- The new is: The back of Seat has a special design to can carry Electrical device & before landing pass without a bag to collect Coins for UNICEF
- Notice: A- Give 5 days only to make a Survey for Review? B- After 40 days, I used again to come back (Panama City-Mia) … I don’t write so forgot: Same but without unique Seat & with Screen (Ask about Head phone) & have Coins but no Bag C- I tried to reserve alone & Found Expensive beside no Bag. Later I succeed to book with BR Air as an one Ticket with much more cheaper D- AA 2422 + (AA 1474)

Date of travel: February 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.