“Nice flight with a great crew”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 July 2019

I always fly American when ever I have a chance because living in the DFW area it is very convenient. This flight was very full, but the crew went out of their way to be sure we were taken care of. My bag didn't make the flight (TSA's fault, not AA's) and the lady in Tokyo apologized many times to me and made sure it was at my hotel the next day. I love AA.

Date of travel: July 2019
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (73,436)

Reviewed 9 July 2019

As a one world sapphire member I was impressed at the special service we received including the free baggage allowance. Staff were very helpful and the lounge was excellent. A great experience.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

We purchased the basic economy to save some money, so didn’t choose our seats, but American still put us together which we appreciated. Check in was quick, flights on time, and my only complaint was the flight attendants. They we not very friendly.

Date of travel: July 2019
2  Thank SusanRuggles
Reviewed 9 July 2019

In all fairness, I didn't read the fine print. I had booked months in advance with Cheap Air for my gran daughters First Communion. I found flights cheaper during the time period but was unable to change because of the non refundable no change policy. American also had the gates as far from each other as possible. It was a struggle to run from one end of the airport to the other to make the connection.

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

The airline was great I have recommended them already and I would travel with them again. We had to return early and they got us right on the next flight out. GREAT JPB american Airlines.

Date of travel: January 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.