“Guatemala”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Other than a delay the trip went well. We did have a rather unpleasant flight attendant from Dallas to Guatemala City. She waited until we had started our descent to give us our paperwork and then snapped at us about putting our trays up. Had she passed them out in a timely manner that would not have been a problem. In spite of that, the flight was smooth as was the landing and the pilot made up some of the lost time in the air

Date of travel: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (73,730)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Acctually 2945 fron ONT to DFW. Then 1291 DFW to IAD. The trip from Ontario to Dallas was like the old AA. Flight attendants were very attentaive to the passengers needs, serrv ed beverages on the ground, smiled and did whatever they could to make the experience enjoyable. On the other hand the flight from DFW to IAD was basically the new American. No smiling, no thanks and really seemed like they should work in a Jiffy Lube not in a service industry. No watere or beverages on the ground, little if any smiling. Note to travlers is that both the planes were newer 737's and both had the new horrible seating on American that seems like a picnic table bench. This is why I hate to travel becuse there is no consistency on this airlines. BTW, I have flown 7M miles on with this airline.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Started in Buffalo, layovers in Philly and Miami, ended in Cancun. First vist there, taken aback at the size of the Cancun airport facility. Easy enough to find your way around, both on arriving and departing, in spite of it's size. Pleasant atmosphere, helpful people,and oh, yeah, being on vacation made the trip less stressful.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

This was definitely the worst air line I have ever flown. The staff were rude,and I felt like I was putting them out when I asked for something.by the way I asked for water for my meds and a seat belt extension. I was told well this is what was said.. you just need to wait, were are busy...no smile no thank you. Food was ok but there are way better air lines than this with more choices of drinks and better service..

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

My family of 6 recently flew from Chicago O’Hare to Maui to celebrate Thanksgiving. I must start off by saying the flights were on time and that is really important. This review concerns the in-flight service for a flight of a very long duration. The first leg of our journey was Chicago to Phoenix, where we had a brief layover. The second part of the journey was from Phoenix to Maui. This flight is a seven hour flight. During that flight, not only were there no screens on the seat backs in front of us, it wasn’t even a drop-down screen. So the only option for passengers was to utilize American Airlines app in order to watch movies or TV. Of course, you could always bring your own book or other form of entertainment. In addition, in the economy seats, we were served a soft drink and given a small bag of mini pretzels. For a seven hour flight. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. The point of this review is to see if you have another option besides utilizing American Airlines to Maui, I strongly suggest you do so.

Date of travel: November 2019
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.