“Better this trip”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 March 2020

I was somewhat forced to fly American for this business trip due to which airlines fly into Charlotte. It is not in my top choices for airlines. However, this flight was very good. The plane was very clean, the seat comfortable, the flight team seemed happier than other flights and everything went smoothly from gate to gate. Pleased I can give them a good review.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank SunnyandBuster
Write a reviewReviews (73,692)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

I will NEVER fly AA ever again. At the Tampa airport the agent charged my card three times when I was paying to change seats and when all was said and done she told me the seat wasnt available anymore. When I was waiting by the gate I checked my friends online app and was able to get the seat the agent told me was not available. Delta and Sun Country is the way to go from now on!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

A huge thank you to staff who rearranged our flight after our cruise was cancelled after the poor treatment the day before it was great how they helped and got us on a flight straight away.

2  Thank Pam An Gary C
Reviewed 10 March 2020

My flight was OK. The thing that I was VERY DISAPPOINTED was that none of my flights had seat back video monitor...NONE. I was quite shocked to see that compared to most Delta Airlines planes. I did not like the 9 LOADING ZONES used for load their planes. That is the most that I have ever seen. MY RATING: 5/10

I have not flown American Air for some years due the loyalty perks with Delta I've earned. My cruise company booked this flight for me. My first impression was both my flights were A321 Airbus aircraft rather than a USA made Boeing aircraft. AA was a long term buyer of USA Made McDonald Douglas jets (now Boeing), sadly they are like many other airlines who do not support American aircraft manufacturing anymore. Very sad to see.

• Food and Beverage
4  Thank midwaytoheaven
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I flew many times with American Airline and majority of the time I flew Business or First Class.  So I sort of knew what kind of service I will get.  I also had flown other major airlines and American Airline Business Class in general is about average performance I don't recall any unfavorable experiences.  What I experienced with AA Flight 700 from SFO-PHL on March 7th 2020 absolutely deserved recognition, my Flight attendant Suzy made the difference.
She showed warmth, customer service with focus on solution.  After entering I first switched seat with a fellow passenger in order to be seated in the center aisle with my husband.  A while later Suzy came to take the food choice and she apologized for only one choice left , which is oatmeal.  Suzy saw my hesitation, quickly said she will try to see what she can do, she eventually found a ham and egg tray with a lot of fruits.  After I finished the meal I decided to lay flat for a while and realized the seat would not move or  recline.  She came to apologize and offered me some miles compensation without me asking for it.  My experience with Suzy was a good direct comparison with my husband's flight attendant who serve the other side of aisle.  The difference was night and day. My husband was also offered an oatmeal breakfast, but it was coldly announced to him without much of explanation. Besides serving the breakfast not much of other interaction during the 5 hours flight.  In contrast Suzy walked the aisle to fill my hot water many times, very attentive.  Suzy say thank you to all her passengers 10 minutes before landing and appreciated us flying AA. Suzy needs to be recognized for her great service.

• Food and Beverage
2  Thank Trip212025
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.