“Courtesy king”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 7 April 2020

Due to convid-19 my business plans were canceled. Including my flight arrangements. I booked through Expedia and could get through to a csr online or on the phone. So I called American Airlines direct. I spoke to the nicest csr.) I wished I could remember her name) and she explained to me that Expedia was down, and even though I was supposed to take care of my canceled plans with Expedia, she would help me any way. She gave me a full refund because my flight was canceled. I appreciated the understanding, the tone of voice and the concern given to me during our verbal encounter via phone. I would fly with American Airlines anytime.

Date of travel: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (71,870)

Reviewed 7 April 2020

I have flown American for several trips, and not one of them has gotten me to my destination on time. Their business practices when it comes to flight cancellations and delays are criminal. Do NOT fly American. Ever.

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Allison F
Reviewed 7 April 2020

We flew from PIT to MIA on 30 October 2017 and one of our checked cases were damaged beyond repair, I lodged a claim that went unanswered, I contacted in writing and lodged a further four claims over a two month period and still no response. It is now April 2020 and still no response from AA.
AA treat their Customers with contempt and do not value them. There staff are rude at check-in and I will no longer ever fly with AA again.

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank SCNDLS
Reviewed 6 April 2020

The seating situation has gotten rediculas. Wedged against seat in front is unacceptable. In the greed to get more seats the airlines are stuffing us in. Its not right. I arrived with a big divit in my knee from the map pocket. Makes flying unenjoyable.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank davidbT7821EM
Reviewed 6 April 2020

Took the flight from miami airport for vacation to Spain.
The flight was great. The flight was clean, well kept, staff were friendly and helpful if we had any questions.

In flight entertainment and amenities were good and overall was a decent flight.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.