“Last time I ever fly with them”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Never have I had a good experience with AA. Never disclose why you are delayed or anything. They also just expect to have customers. Every time I fly Southwest it is a great experience. Had to fly AA this time due to my team paying for the flight, but I will never pay for another AA flight myself again. This confirmed that. ^^ made me fill all of those fields, NEVER have I had a good experience with AA in the last decade of traveling. Stop funding their mediocre service.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (73,692)

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I booked a flight, they cancelled it, and then did not offer me a refund as the pandemic worsens. This is not ok.

1  Thank X2951BCjenniferr
Reviewed 13 November 2020

The flight stuff should be trained better on customer service skills. Poor service in this regard. They act like they're your parents or higher ups.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

I was going to write a bad review when my plane was three hours late taking off, but with the amazing service I simply cannot. We were supposed to go from Santa Barbara to Phoenix then to Milwaukee, but since we missed our connecting flight we had to go from Santa Barbara, Phoenix to Dallas then Milwaukee. I can’t believe how helpful American Airlines was. The general manager at the Santa Barbara Airport made sure our luggage was sent to Dallas. Tracy that worked at the gate did everything in her power to keep our first class seats. I have a bad knee and can’t sit in economy. When we got to Phoenix another lady at the gate assisted us into the plane all first class. They really went above and beyond to make sure all three flights were first class, like we paid for. The flight attendant Louis from Phoenix to Dallas was very attentive and super friendly. They made a bad situation turn into a pleasant one. Thank you!

Date of travel: October 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020

I have not seen my son for 3 years since he is in the military. This would be the first Christmas in 3 years that I would be able to see my son. He was denied leave after the Army told him he had the leave and Southwest was very nice since he is military and refunded my reservations. However, American Airlines refused to refund my money. I am a single mom and do not have money to just loose. Last 2 Christmas's my son has not had a Christmas and myself and his brother's were so excited to have him home this year...that was until the military denied his leave. All I asked for was a refund and it's not the money as much as yet again we not be able to have Christmas with my other son.

1  Thank hollysP3364ES
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.