“Excellent”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

I flew Miami to London with AA. Flight no: 38. Excellent service from beginning to end. Big thank you to crew members Rhonda, Greg, Teri, Karen. All so kind, caring and attentive. My first time using American and will definitely return if all the crew are like these members I mentioned. As a frequent traveler I get bored or airports and airlines but with this crew they made me enjoy every min of flying. Please AA thank them on my behalf, they are great Ambassadors for your company.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
3  Thank ShirlMeister
Write a reviewReviews (73,415)

Reviewed 14 November 2020

Trash at keeping schedule. Who flies these planes? Always late. Hour delay today and 2 hour delay yesterday.
Changed time and gate today with no notice. Ridicolous.

Reviewed 14 November 2020

Wasnt able to board flight from Pensacola to Miami due to not have a negative covid result in hand. Took the test required in the allotted time required but test results were not released before check in time. Was never made aware we couldnt board the flight without that paperwork by the airline beforehand. When we there there trying to check in, Katherine was super rude and unhelpful. From the minute we said where we were going, she got defensive and unwilling to listen to anything we said, let alone help us. We had the required QR code and number sequence code for the Belize government to track us and anticipate our arrival, yet she kept saying we didnt. She also said we didnt do a covid test, which we did, just hadn't received a result either way. She told us to contact customer service but they would tell us the same thing so we would be wasting our time. Katherine also made it apparent that there was absolutely no supervisor for us to talk to and seemed happy to push it along out of her line. Do not recommend this airline to anyone. Their customer service and overall attitude and willingness to help the paying customer is unbelievably underwhelming.

Reviewed 14 November 2020

The employees in Customer Service are rude and truly act like they hate the customers that fly. They are not helpful and very snippy. Especially in Pensacola. Normally fly Delta which is hands down better. American isn't cheaper, Delta just wasn't flying that route so you are basically subject to as much rudeness as they can pass out. No wonder they are rated as one of the worst airlines to fly.

Date of travel: October 2020
1  Thank melissapN9109VV
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Never have I had a good experience with AA. Never disclose why you are delayed or anything. They also just expect to have customers. Every time I fly Southwest it is a great experience. Had to fly AA this time due to my team paying for the flight, but I will never pay for another AA flight myself again. This confirmed that. ^^ made me fill all of those fields, NEVER have I had a good experience with AA in the last decade of traveling. Stop funding their mediocre service.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.