“What idiots!!!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

They are still seating the FRONT of the plane first, increasing the chances of SPREADING COVID!!!! Southwest Airlines (which I WILL be using from now on!) is SOCIAL DISTANCING by seating the rear of the plane FIRST! We are NOT six feet apart! Looks like money is more important to American Airlines than safety! Also, leaving us seated like sardines elbow to elbow with a 50 minute delay on the tarmac is STUPID!!! I can’t emphasize enough DO NOT FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES! Also, they announced “no beverage service”, but FIRST CLASS gets beverage service!!!! Wow!!!!! What a way to show your average customer your PRIORITIES! NEVER AGAIN!

1  Thank SteveL225
Write a reviewReviews (73,692)

Reviewed 15 November 2020

Am Air and most US airlines continue to decay. AA is has a lot of employees that have an attitude problem. Not an attitude of customer service and courtesy but rather rude, disinterested in helping, or just angry. First class today was "here is a sani-wipe". Yes, really. And, "if you don't wear a mask on your nose and mouth you may be disallowed from ever flying with us again". Yada, you get the idea. But there's more....my initial flight was delayed at least three times at what point, I moved to another flight. As the online app asked me if I wanted to move to another flight, I decided to check with the desk agent to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. They could not even tell me that I would get on the other flight "I guess if your app tells you, you might get on but from my side your are stand by." This is AA.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank johnzerochaos
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Flight to Orlando was completely booked. No social distancing. Care more about finances than customer safety.

1  Thank yiayia4942
Reviewed 15 November 2020

I flew to Denver on 11/05/2020 and the plane was FULL. Every seat taken even the middle seats were full. There was no type of social distancing what so ever, they just only require a face mask. With COVID 19 going on they put the passengers health and safety in danger. The plane was just as crowded on the way back. This was my first and last time I will every fly American "greedy & selfish" Airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Brooksv01
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Twice now we have flown AA in the last month. When We bought our tickets, we picked our seats together at the time of purchase. We’re married so we prefer to sit together when we fly. It’s been that way for 36 years. However when we checked in we didn’t have the seats we choose when we purchased our tickets and if we wanted to sit together we had to pay a fee for our seats.

Once is a mistake. Twice is just bad business. This will be my last flight with American Airlines.

Date of travel: November 2020
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.