“Damaged stroller”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 January 2021

They took/check in my baby stroller when not supposed, I got it back damaged and the AA did nothing about. I contacted about my problem and they found millones of reasons not to help me.

Date of travel: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (71,870)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

No social distancing on the plane. The plan was loaded from front to back which took very long. Will only fly delta from now on.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Enjoyed my flight to New Orleans slept like a baby!! Would recommend to anyone. If you scared of heights don’t sit by the window.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Airline is terrible. Ground staff is rude, they don't care about your experience as long as that payment goes through. Flew first class paid for a fairly expensive vacation package only for many of their advertised features and expectations to not be true. Both legs of my flight was delayed due to mechanical issues and once due to a ground crew getting locked onto our fight in error. They don't value being on time and can care less for your comfort. Prepaid for a rental car that was oversold and not available upon arrival. Over promised on my hotel amenities via their own website; over promised on my first class amenities also via their website. Customer Relations is very prepared for your complaints and won't hear you out. They will do only refunds required legally and we felt cheated out of thousands of dollars. Don't fly them ever. Maybe they need to cease operations because they apparently don't care to make their customers happy.

2  Thank derekmO7436OM
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I never write bad reviews and I give every business the benefit of the doubt or opportunity to correct any circumstance.

However, I have given American Airlines multiple chances with no resolution.

I am so disappointed in their lack of customer service and overall empathy especially right now.

They have refused to allow flight credit to be used even after multiple agents clarifying it would able to be used and how easy the process would be to use it. However when it came down to purchasing the tickets($1500+) to go see our grandfather who was literally on his death bed, they refused.

We were unable to travel for a trip in April when covid had spiked and everyone was being told to remain home. I have dates and times of when I spoke to agents who assured me that I would be able to use this credit on any future flights, no restrictions, so easy, etc.

They have refused to allow me to use it and now I am out significantly more money.

& I am so frustrated. Their best response was essentially “too bad” and did not care about anything that I was communicating to them in regards to who and what was said to me.

Awful customer service. Never again.

Date of travel: January 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.