“Excellent Service and COmfort”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is undoubtedly the best option to fly to Japan from Malaysia. The flight provides the best value for money and excellent service typical to Japanese. The food menu might not be too vast but just adequate and good stuff.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank SajishKV
Write a ReviewReviews (6,442)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Came to Fukuoka airport, went to counter, no reservation and no ticket. 1 hour till flight and no cell phone to call travel agent. A serious glitch. MR ABE, counter agent un-glitched the error and had me on my flight in 20 minutes. He is the finest representative of ANA and I dearly appreciate him!

1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

ANA amazed me with their great service. Their planes were very new and clean. Air stewardess were friendly. The food was delicious. Leg space was good for economy class.

ANA terminal at Haneda airport was fast and efficient. They had high tech baggage check in system. Everything was new and modern. We liked that they assisted us promptly as we were almost late for the transit.

Overall I got nothing bad to comment about ANA. It has topped my Airline choice.

1  Thank celestayk
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I wish US airlines were this nice. Im 6'2 so appreciate leg room and they had the most Ive ever had. I was amazed by the amount of drinks, food and snacks I was given. We also had a 4 hour layover and had to get our bags, go through customs in NRT get the train, go to HND and get checked back in. We were very worried about making it but we made it. They are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend to anybody going overseas.

2  Thank burgeoningtravler
Reviewed 17 February 2018

ANA is wonderful. Flights were all on time. Check in is easy peasy. The plane was quite new so all the seats were very clean and comfy. I appreciated the foot rests as I am a shorter person! Service on board was excellent. Food was good. And there is a good selection of drinks. I have to compliment the airline on its toilets. I have never experienced a cleaner facility. It was long flights and return ones, and the toilets were always clean and tidy. Movie selections were great. Loved the airline!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank travelbugberni