“Clean aircraft and efficient service”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Impressed with service and attention to providing young children with colouring books and reading material.

Only gripe was the volume of printed tickets produced at the airport (yellow - Security certificate, pink - boarding information and white - boarding pass) when I am used to scanning my cell phone at boarding.

1  Thank Simon L
Write a ReviewReviews (5,626)

Reviewed 19 February 2018

For me the trip starts once you land and are out of the airport, but this time it started when I was boarding ANA flight from Mumbai to Tokyo, from layout of the aircraft to service... no non-sense, efficient and simple. I was already looking forward to the next 10 days of my travel in this country which began to already be memorable, a perfect mix of FOOD, NATURE AND AMAZING CULTURE ... JAPAN

2  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is undoubtedly the best option to fly to Japan from Malaysia. The flight provides the best value for money and excellent service typical to Japanese. The food menu might not be too vast but just adequate and good stuff.

1  Thank SajishKV
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Came to Fukuoka airport, went to counter, no reservation and no ticket. 1 hour till flight and no cell phone to call travel agent. A serious glitch. MR ABE, counter agent un-glitched the error and had me on my flight in 20 minutes. He is the finest representative of ANA and I dearly appreciate him!

1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

ANA amazed me with their great service. Their planes were very new and clean. Air stewardess were friendly. The food was delicious. Leg space was good for economy class.

ANA terminal at Haneda airport was fast and efficient. They had high tech baggage check in system. Everything was new and modern. We liked that they assisted us promptly as we were almost late for the transit.

Overall I got nothing bad to comment about ANA. It has topped my Airline choice.

1  Thank celestayk