“Dismal”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Less than an hour's flight but it ranks at the bottom of all the flights I have ever been on. Not cheap, checking in was a nightmare because they were so strict about baggage (never encountered this with other airlines) and so cramped on board.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Typical of long haul service received from most airlines. Beverage service shortly after takeoff. Abbreviated meal service mid flight and muffin juice service shortly before landing. Nothing extraordinary about any of the service. Since these airlines often code share, we could have been on any number of other airlines (American,Iberia, etc) and the service would have been exactly the same. Seating space is crowded and not comfortable for either short or long flight.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

In March and April we flew to Bangkok with BA in Business Class and I think standards have dropped in the past you would ask if you wanted your jacket or coat hung , you now seem to need to ask for this , the middle row seats you have to climb over someone's legs to get in or out during the flight , and when the screen goes up between the areas you have no space , having flown many times with BA I found it all a bit sad that things have slipped so much from how they did even a year ago , food was good and the wines as you would expect . But the comfort and space is no longer

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I fly BA (a lot) and I'm in awe of their service and standards, but I'm not chicken to call them to attention when they fall below par and on this occasion they certainly did. A luxury weekend break was planned and this included Business class flights etc. On arrival at the BA lounge we found the Vegan offering to be nothing less than a jacket potato and baked beans. When we asked to speak to the Head Chef he kindly pointed out that we could eat a number of items form the salad bar, which we pointed out were clearly labelled as including milk or other animal or alcohol products thereby not applicable as vegan choices. We were then duly shocked as he shrugged his shoulders and advised that next time we should buy first class tickets as they have a better meal option there and walked away. The only reason they get a 4 start rating here is because in general they are much better than this, otherwise if it was for this single trip then it may be a one or two star rating.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We always take BA for long haul flight booked in Business Cabin.
The service is great, the quality of seats are excellent, ideal for sleeping as well.
If you do not want to sleep, you can enjoy the wide variaty of on board entertainment options.
The crew is friendly, the do take care about you

I do have only one concern about the BA executive club program:
- this time I booked the flight with Finnair, operated by BA, and somehow BA is not willing to put any points and Avios on to my Silver BA account. I claimed several times, no real response yet, I am really disapponted with the BA Executive Club system :-(