“BA not good”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Went with BA to Antigua never again, paid for World Traveller Plus and got nothing more than economy, meal on a tin foil plate, plastic glass, limited in flight entertainment going out as it broke down, no meal coming home as the choice was curry or pasta.

Write a ReviewReviews (35,833)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

From ticket purchase to luggage collection on arrival through all the processes was efficient and stressless. We actually enjoyed the experience whereas we normally dread the drudge of everything that goes with air travel. The staff were friendly and obliging whilst remaining professional.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Like many other flights with BA, the crew claimed they had run out of written menus for the flight- we were on row 11- or the fourth row in Business. This was not a problem for the first meal offered as they brought around show samples for passengers to choose from. But, but the service for the second meal was well below average. No drinks were offered (except for water), even though it turned out to be a full lunch, and the hot dish was presented with reluctance and a long time after the starter. A disinterested, 'Do you want a hot meal? I think it's some sort of fish' was offered on passing. To solve the constant running out of written menus (along with tonic and/or ice!) BA should publish the menu on their screens and at least this way, besides saving money on trees and printing, BA would not let passengers who pay a premium for a Business seat, down. This, besides the damp, low quality nuts offered before the main meal, makes BA a poor choice when paying premium Business.

1  Thank luchyswanwick_10
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Flights were Edinburgh to Gatwick-Gatwick to reykjavik. My first flight was delayed making me late in catching the connection. Baggage claim told me at edinburgh that i would need to re check in my bag at Gatwick, Waited 10mins no bag. Used their phone and they checked,. " oh its on your connecting flight, but i doubt you will make it as it leaves in 10mins!" hung up ran to find where i was to go, information desk was no help at all. Sent me to a different desk who then sent me somewhere else. i ended up at security he actually showed me where to go. I had to jump on the shuttle train to the other side of the airport. Being in mind this is my first time at Gatwick!. Then eventually found where i was to go, got searched at security all because of a small button on my jeans. i JUST made my flight as it was delayed by 5mins. This airport isnt helpful at all. They need to be more clued up.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived for check in, a late evening flight, was advised to put as much into hold as I could (my hand luggage was standard size) at no extra cost as the flight was very full and I was carrying a large fresh cheesecake too (don’t ask). It was useful as one less thing to deal with, although I didn’t have a spare padlock. After security (who were interested in the cake with their coffee more than potential security issues with it) the seating area was tiny at the departure gate, no duty free shop or food service. I think we were expected to go right round to the other side of the air side lounge but there were no notices or information for this. Quite poor. Not enough seating. Inbound flight delayed as lack of seating exacerbated. When travelling alone I always take an aisle seat and board late-there was no overhead locker space anywhere so it was good advice at check in. Short flight (1hour) back to Lhr . Uneventful flight, £7 for gin and tonic, reasonable. Quite speedy through terminal and collect car.