“Flight home”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Came back from Austin leaving after dark early evening, we had a little initial turbulence which delayed our meal, however once we had eaten fell asleep very quickly and was surprised to wake with less than three hours left! Made for what seemed a short flight and minimal jet Lag!!

Again had a habitual recliner but did the same myself and went to sleep.

Food not as good on return but service and staff excellent!

2  Thank davidsX7131EA
Write a reviewReviews (55,397)

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Took BA premium economy and on reflection, worth every penny for a ten hour flight, despite having a habitual recliner in front of me, I have to admit that could have also happened in economy where it would have been a disaster!

I had the vegan meal which was good and tasty and to be trusted with a real knife, fork and plate made a difference.

A welcome drink prior to take off and the offer of plenty in route was nice too.

Good entertainment decent movies, games and I enjoyed dozing to the audiobooks.

Nice friendly staff we were well looked after!

2  Thank davidsX7131EA
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Clean airplane with good attentive staff. Food was just ok.. tv screen was good-ish. Felt like an economy flight but got me to and from my holiday alive so can’t complain! Could improve by offering earplugs and toothbrush/paste.

1  Thank kirsten p
Reviewed 26 December 2019

My flight was good, on time and relaxed. The personnel was nice and welcoming and we left London on time. Overall, BA is always consistent and provides good value for money.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Fabrizio O
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

This was my first time flying with British Airways and I was really impressed with the service I got when on a long haul flight. They provided a lot more food than just a complimentary meal. Plenty of films, TV shows and music to keep you entertained. The staff were always professional and helpful.

The only reason why I gave it four stars instead of five was my experience coming back. When the plane was full it could feel a little cramped at times. Especially on a 9 hour flight. Overall though it was a great experience and I will probably fly with British Airways again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.