“Great flight home”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Great service as always from BA, on a connecting flight via Heathrow to Edinburgh, arrived a bit earlier due to some winds helping us along, Lounge at Sofia is from a 3rd party, but has everything you need, drinks, small selection of food, WiFi, comfy seats, on arrival at lhr, this was quick going through domestic connections no queues at the electronic passport gates, then up to security where there was no queue, 2hrs to wait for the flight to Edinburgh, use of the lounge, filled up on afternoon tea, then home to Edinburgh,

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (55,263)

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

I flew in to Europe (Prague) via KUL-LHR-Prague in early March 2020.

As everyone are well aware about the COVID-19 pandemic situation in Europe now, I was stranded in Austria due to the impact of abrupt border closure of Czechia as a result of stern precautionary measures taken. I was not able to re-enter to Czechia to fly out from Europe as a result 9of traveling history to Austria.

Whilst I was struggled for worst case scenario (might be stranded in Europe for weeks), I received multiple proactive emails from BA to offer an opportunity to rebook an earlier flight back to my homeland.

Although it took me some effort to get in touch with BA customer service (this was absolutely understandable), I was told that they would like to offer me an earlier returning flight from Prague without charges. As mentioned above, due to border closure, a returning option via Prague was no longer possible for the next 30 days. I then proposed to fly out from Vienna, and they agreed to do so with the same option offered, which was F.O.C.

Thank god, I returned to Asia without issue. I never expected the airlines to offer me a free change of flight, but only waiver of changing fees. With this act, BA won my heart and absolutely demonstrated the sense of humanity and care for customers.

I will not be hesitated to take BA flights again in the future.

Date of travel: March 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Fairly new aircraft. Up to date films - other entertainment features were brilliant. Efficient service by crew. Would definitely fly again with BA. Also excellent value for money.

Date of travel: March 2020
2  Thank MutterLocal
Reviewed 15 March 2020

BA has now climbed up my personal rankings over the last few flights, and delivers a good basic short-haul experience. Easy on-line check-in and seat selection. A perfect flying experience.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank John A
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

I was well looked after. The staff were top class. However l could have gotten a much cheaper flight with Air China, if I
had ben prepared to put up with Beijing Airport.

Date of travel: November 2019
2  Thank noell950
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.