“They keep cancelling and changing flights to make money”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 20 June 2021

I bought the ticket relatively cheap (about $200 less than the cheapest at the time). However, you get what you pay for. Within 2 weeks of my purchase, they cancelled and rebooked me twice, with the last booking pushing my arrival by 3 days.
I went online to check for flights, and, they still have flights on my original dates. Looks like they lure you into buying cheap tickets and once they can sell them for higher price, they will cancel and rebook you. I ended up completely canceling my flight and paying much higher with a more stable airline (so I ended up loosing money after all because of the late booking for 5 of us--my overseas flight is in less than 3 weeks).

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank 119nayefa

Reviewed 18 June 2021

Never book with British Airways/American Airlines. I was denied boarding on a flight to Chicago because I didn’t have a document that I needed to travel but had no idea that I needed. No one bothered to tell me and although I checked on several websites before flying, not one of them made mention of this document. The staff at the airport did not let the airline know what had actually happened and so I was put down as a “no show”. As a result, I did not get my flight, nor could I get a refund and on top of that, my return flight was cancelled automatically and I couldn’t get a refund for that either, even after escalating the matter to the CEO. I’m a nutshell, I have lost close to £2000 (two thousand pounds), which I cannot afford to lose, without actually having gone anywhere!

2  Thank Daniela M
Reviewed 18 June 2021

Travel with my dog. They told me to book my ticket and contact AIG the company that does the bookings for British Airways flights. Emails calls and still not been able to book my dogs flight. Had to go with another company and British aways won't refund me my money only give me a voucher to fly with the another tome. They lies to me. I'd I could give them less than one star I would.

4  Thank Destination183944
Reviewed 17 June 2021

So getting another "Your flight has been canceled" message I am getting a bit frustrated. Since I am travelling home with kids in Covid times it's a bit much to repeatedly change your trip including the hotels, car rent etc. If the message wasn't about cancel it was about another change spending 10 hours instead of 2 in Heathrow for transiting. First time travelling with British Airway and surely the last. And then we haven't even start our travel.

2  Thank R5361FZanderse
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Due to covid we were hesitant to fly but the seats were well spaced and we did not have anybody sitting too close.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank Violetvz
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.