“What a stingy tight bunch”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 5 August 2021

I went on a 5 hour flight on BA and all they offered us was a packet of crisps and a TINY bottle of water. I mean come on if I knew I would have made sandwiches. To make it worse they don’t even sell sandwiches on the flight . All they had was peanuts and more crisps . This is a national airline ???! Easy jet is 100 times better . Shame on you .

Date of travel: August 2021
1  Thank mohammadhU1651TM
Write a reviewReviews (55,397)

Reviewed 3 August 2021

They promise you can change your booking if your circumstances change, this is a lie, the online option is not available they tell you to call the customer service number and then after this they play an automated message saying they have other customers with higher priority and hang up on you, now stuck abroad without any help from my airline, never again British Airway. Had better service from EasyJet.

Date of travel: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

I booked a flight through a agent. My agent trip.com are telling me to contcat british airways to have my flight chnages. I have request over 20 flight dates and i know seats on the flights are available as i have an open ticket with trip.co and british airwasy i didnt think i would have this much trouble having a new flight changed. My original flight has to be cancelled as i needed to attend my dads funeral. Now i am in a situation where i have lost over £850, i am unable to say goodbye to my father and a open ticket i cant seem to book a flight with. The whole situation has been stressful and upsetting to say the least and i cant believe i am being ping ponged against the travel agent and airline who both are telling me it is nothing to do with them but my money has been easily taken.

Date of travel: July 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Was unable to use my trip because a Pandemic but British Airways would only give me a voucher for a future trip. I wasn’t happy but they sold me on the idea because they partner with many other airlines so I didn’t press the issue. I just tried to use it on American Airlines and British Airways said I couldn’t because at least part of the trip has to be on British Airways. WHAT LIARS!!!! Everyone I’ve ever talked to was understanding and gave everyone I know money back because again it was a world wide PANDEMIC NOT THEM!!!

Date of travel: August 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We are flying to Istanbul Turkey first/business class and went to book our seats!,, see pic the prices they are charging to book a first class seat!!!!
! I don’t swear but this is making me want to swear..
SHAME ON YOU BA —- SHAME ON YOU

Date of travel: July 2021
2  Thank UKTravelGalinCali
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.