“BA269 London Heathrow to Los Angeles 8th August 2021”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 9 August 2021

I have just had an amazingly stressful day trying to get out to the US, with the day starting with the flight on the first leg cancelled as we were to board, due to bad weather. Aer Lingus, after a couple of other nine starter flights eventually got me on the BA flight to LAX. It’s been a 30 hr journey of one kind or another but I have to say that the stewards on the flight were excellent with me, and some of the other passengers in getting us off when we landed so we could get to our connections. Stuart, was really great with me. He made sure I had more than adequate refreshments and kept an eye on me through the flight. I am really grateful to him and his colleagues because I made my connection and although late at night and 30hrs after I left, I am here. Thanks a million Stuart, your a great guy and BA are lucky to have you. Hope you had a great party night when you landed

Date of travel: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (55,397)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

My flight got cancelled and I received e-vouchers for the total amount I spent 1,700 GBP. I then booked other flight which total 600 GBP and had to cancel the flights again. Now they issued e-vouchers of 600 GBP only!!
Which means I can only spend 600 GBP instead of 1,700 GBP which is the money I am supposed to be granted in e-vouchers. Where is the rest of my money??
This sounds like FRAUD!!
I wrote and spoke to customer services about 20 times and they are not helpful at all. Horrible customer services. Customer Services don't care. All they say is "these are your e-vouchers".

Date of travel: December 2020
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Don’t ever trust British airways. I had the worst experience. Initially they booked the flight from India to Mexico via London. But a day before travel they call me and tell that until I have a citizenship of USA or Canada, I won’t be able to travel via UK.
Since I had all the flights booked further of Mexico to Canada. I almost incurred a loss of 1.5 lakhs as I had to cancel all the remaining bookings dependent on the British airways

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Aweful airline, everytime I try to contact them it just reminds me why I use other airlines. Worse thing is actually trying to get through .. spent over an hour waiting to connect to someone, then was disconnected .. this happened twice ! Chat are unable to help, and the website is not flexible enough to actually do what was needed.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Panos A
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

After a stress filled day in endless queues at Malaga airport, travelling with an 18 month old, being refused boarding by some rude and frankly aggressive ryanair staff...travelling with BA was an absolute joy.

Staff on board couldn't do enough to make our journey pleasant and comfortable! Everyone was so helpful, friendly and professional. The aircraft itself was very clean and felt luxurious and comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to travel with them again.

Thank you so much from a frazzled family!

Date of travel: August 2021
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.