“Shocking service excellent plane”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 14 June 2024

Shocking service the ladies seem to feel they where doing us a go out they where condescending , rude and just generally very poor.

2  Thank Sam T

Reviewed 14 June 2024

This Airline is a bloody disgrace to the United Kingdom, I ordered burger king (a triple whopper with cheese and approximately 5x onions.) When I ordered the scrumptious food, the flight was boarding. I boarded the British Airways carriage and I forgot my Whopper that had cheese and five onions. I sat down and I saw around 30 flight attendants and ground crew with my food running at me
. I ran to the back of the plane for safety then the plane took off on the taxi way. I ripped through the building like a fart. I turned behind me and they became my burger king food. They hit me and I woke up in a Aer Lingus plane. Never flying again. DO NOT VISIT!

Reviewed 14 June 2024

They lost our baggage and gave us a number to call to check if our baggage arrived. They never answered the phone!!!!!!! British Airways sucks!!!!!

1  Thank K6845MNjacks

Hello Travellers,

As we all live a fast pace world of Travel we always look dor reasonable proced airfares for Business or Pleasure.

My joirney began by looking for my first flight experience with British Airways on June 12th 2024. I booked by travel through Beitish Aiways website in Premium Economy for a 9.5 Hours each leg flight to my destination.

All the effort to get to our seat has been with children was for nothing less than a nightmare. The hostess started to disengage themselves from serving food to kids as soon you ask for help or a question for bring meat to vegetarians( due to their dietary restrictions) hostess will be angry you and you are marked during flight.

The service started to go down hill during flight all the way from Houston to London.

The layover started to feel like a war zone. The airport is not connected to any of the terminals.

Any flight arrivals with a connection should have their connections in same terminal unless there is a brainless airport operator who do not care about any ounce of passenger safety.

The pssengers deboarding have to look for a bus to board and be driven 5-6 tormented miles around the airport to access the connection departure terminal. This is level of service the British Aireays are trained to handle world travlers projecting themselves as a developed world class airlines when infact they are nothing but a over developed airline and brainless staff.

The next episode of teavle nightmare
began and I would love to write but I am too nice to leave this to your imagination and the worst part of second leg of my travel Because I want to travels to themselves is this airline worth your penny or a second of your time in your travel plan

The London Airport is one busiest useless airport for passengers where you will be met with a warlords ( immigration agents and secuirty screening agents). A small hand sanitizer will ruin you place in line and in a full body pat down and an army of gun totting agents forcing you to strip.

The final destination is in sight. After arrival at the destination the best part of my travel has unfurled. BAGGAE LOST. More than 100 people of the plane either lost or misplaced or no idea where the luggage is.

British airways must retire with their fleet along with mindless hostess and not boast to be a world class airlines. Unless you have offices to handle people agony of mishandling everything about travel when flying your cheap nasty ugly overrated airline.

NEVER FLY ROTTING SERVICE BRITISH
AIRLINES.

EXIT NOW.

Until then stay safe and healthy.

I hope the airline see this review and share it on their Telly.

2  Thank Chandra S
Reviewed 14 June 2024

As an agent I have booked many airlines incl. BA. Their restrictions and penalties are excessive compared to other airlines. Business class ticket: $500 fee (plus fare difference) to change and you have to change at the time of cancellation. You cannot get credit for later use! On top of that they charge up to $200 for an assigned seat. Uuhm, I just paid over $8000 for business class! Their agents, if you can get a hold of one, are rude and unaccommodating (not blaming the agents here, it must be hard working under these circumstance when all they handle are angry customers). For US to UK flights, I would recommend an American carrier like Delta, UA or AA.

• Value for money
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.