“Nice flight”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked the flight well in advance, and being our first holiday since 2015 paid extra for world traveler plus, had to pay quite a lot extra to pick our seats in advance.
We were greeted with a glass of sparkling wine before takeoff which was nice. Our flight attendant Amy was absolutely amazing. Went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and relaxed.
The first dinner was a pie, that was nice. The second meal had ran out of the chicken options and I sadly didn’t get what I wanted and ended up with a really salty veggie option. We were also meant to have a pastry which we did not get. It annoyed me, that during the meal, I went to use the bathroom, and found a lot people in economy having the chicken dish I wanted.
There was plenty of leg room, fairly comfortable seats and a great selection of movies and games that kept us amused the the entire flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outward bound, great. Food good. Staff appointed to me, ok but he wasn't very friendly.. As first time business traveller I didn't know how to operate all features but no one asked if I needed help. My husband was in middle seat on right side, he had no idea that the seat could be extended. As there's a divider between seats I didn't pick up on this. Return flight from Vancouver to London Heathrow, lovely staff initially but food horrible, burnt, overcooked. Staff disappeared after food service. Didn't feel special for £3000 return flight.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

British Airways is so stupid. Their flights are always delayed and it’s over 5 hours, never with a tv screen or any meal. We get a tiny pack of pretzels with about 4 mini pretzels inside and a little bottle of water. I hate BA and their staff isn’t even that nice I swear. Just don’t fly or keep funding this stupid airline because they really don’t deserve the money. This is also a night flight by the way. So instead of arriving at 1:00 AM we will arrive at 3 AM. DONT FLY BRITISH AIRWAYS. They also lost our luggage twice last trip and it took them 1 week to get it back to us. Can’t even trust them to take care of our luggage so we have to bring a bunch of carryons. It’s also dirty and the seats and aircraft are so old and not updated as regularly as they need to be.

2  Thank Cecilia S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think BA planning to lose their customers; the seats were broken, and one of the crew members was very rude. Even when I raised a complaint on their website, I just got a message with apologies, not even asking about details on what happened and how the crew dealt with my issue, not to mention the one-hour delay. I think if my name was different, then it might be a different action taken.

• Seat comfort
1  Thank Hussein A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First flight delay half an hour and second 1 hour. The action of the security check is extremely slow, and the reason is quite absurd that they think my nasal spray is suspicious. This is not a cheap flight, and there is no TV.

• Seat comfort
1  Thank Zhi Yan L
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.