“new definition for crowded”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 4 February 2018

the rows are crowded and very close to each other. for 180 cm height and over it is quite impossible to fit in.
chairs with very limited reclining and with very little cushioning.
For over 4 hours flight it is quite difficult.
I was sited in a middle seat, and I'm 194 cm.
The crew was very kind trying to help me find a normal seat, and after few changes, I was sited in an emergency exit raw which was more than fine. thanks to the friendly crew and their willingness to help, the flight changed from impossible to bearable.

• Legroom
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,622)

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This journey started quit fine until I saw an unpleasant and unexpected passenger on board, the size of paper clip. Hopefully for me after filing a complaint, Brussels Airlines apologized. Apart from that, the entire journey was a nice one - no turbulence, good food, kind and attentive flight attendants. Unfortunately, no amenities for my class :(

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I am amazed at the poor service we retrieved through our entire interaction with this airline.

From delayed flights - we were stuck in the plane on the tarmac for 2hrs post our scheduled take off, all the cabin received during this time was one chocolate each and zero updates on take-off or our connecting flights.
To lost (and ultimately damaged) luggage - we arrived in Vienna in sub zero temperatures with no luggage, and thus no heavy winter jackets.
To extremely poor handling of our luggage claim, we were told that they were only responsible getting us point to point, the fact our jackets didn't arrive and we were forced to take a cab to our hotel wasn't their problem. Plus our damaged luggage claim has taken over 6 weeks for payment still not to be received for our damaged stroller.

The only thing this airline seems to excel at is poor customer service and no empathy for the customer throughout the entire experience. Yes they cheap on some legs, but is isn't worth it if the slightest thing goes wrong.

Do yourself a favour and find / fly the alternative.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Very good flight ,stewards and stewardesses where friendly and hulpful ,the food wasnot bad and the service was good .

• Legroom
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Iff I can,i fly Always with Brussels Airlines,you have a exellent service,flying on time,always space between chairs!!!not like by the most charters!!!!