“Opodo complain due to Bulgaria air flight change”
Review of Bulgaria Air

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I've booked a flight for 2 persons from Sofia to Vienna on 02.02 and return flight on 05.02. I've received an e-mail that the flight was cancelled and the return flight will be on 04.02 (instead of 05.02). This not suits me at all. I've called 5 times Opodo to ask for a resolution or refund if no flight on 5th is available. I was said that in case of refund, I'll need to pay additional 25 Euro per person. This is nonsense. I pay something that I haven't received, I've spend minimum 1 hour speaking with their hotline, in the meantime the tickets got more expensive, now I need to search for another airline company and for all this I need to pay 50 euro.

1  Thank Dani_munich

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Thanks a lot for the pleasant and safe flights that I always have with this airline. I book them very often, and there is no delays, the flights are very safe. The pilots flight very good, so te passengers do not feel the weather outside. They always take my bags and in the plane, there is a lot of bag space, and space for the legs. I am safe with this airline. They offer snacks and drinks for free for everybody. Thanks a lot.

3  Thank Galina J
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Despite all those negative reviews, the flight was surprising good.
No delay at all. Departed 9.30 sharp, arrived 20min ahead of scheduled time.
Economy class, that included 1 cap of coffee, 1 sandwich which tasted good and a small chocolate bar. On board staff was polite. Really nothing bad to say.
The seats weren't bad, nor the space between us and the front seat; maybe better than other low budget companies.
We will always prefer Bulgaria Air instead of Ryan Air, Wizz Air or any other low budget carrier.
PS> The plane looked creepy as it was really small, but it was flying really smoothly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Dimitris F
Reviewed 23 December 2017

It's been always a pleasure to fly with Bulgaria Air. The staff is friendly, multilingual and very helpful, planes are clean and cozy and there is a small bottle of water they give you on board which is really nice and makes the trips even more comfortable. I appreciate that the flights tend to be in normal schedule (e.g. 9 AM and not 6 when you don't have any public transport going to the airport).
Rome - Sofia is a frequent destination to me and I enjoy flying with these guys a lot.

1  Thank acegeorgiev
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Being Bulgarian, sadly sometimes I don't have other options and I fly Bulgaria Air. If they are on time and the flight actually takes place they are ok...but if you have to collect compensation for late flight: then they are horrible, basically i have been filing official complains in Spain and Bulgaria for flight that was late over 5 months ago and they don't respond or react to anything. For our flight they even delayed the luggage and again no work from their customer service.
Stay away from them or pray you have a flight and it leaves on time.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank EmilDAtanassov