“Tiger is ok at the price”
Review of tigerair australia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was as comfortable as you can get in an A320, not much leg room. The crew was delightful and all safety instructions were easy to understand. The food has improved as has the selection of beverages.

With the airline starting to upgrade to 737s this will improve passenger comfort and make them a more attractive alternative to other carriers

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The airline had my flight cancelled 2 hours before my departure time, and re-arrange my flight 5 hours later than the original flight time. Although they had another flight that was only 2 hrs later than the original plane.
I had to change to another airline, but because of them, all other airline tickets (that are close to the time frame) were also completely booked.
I had major delay for all my plans. They are not very organized and not helpful with helping customers to arrange new flight.

It’s not worst flying with tiger airline even with their low price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delays due to ‘fog’ followed by a cancellation due to ‘operational requirements’ sent off to find a hotel room for another night to awake to another text message of a cancellation due to ‘engineering requirements’.
And no answer on their customer ‘we don’t care because we are agency workers’ hotline.
Original flight 1pm 28/06 now supposedly booked on the 10.35 30/06.
What a load.....
Never again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Twice i was kicked off a flight because of their messed up check in procedures. YES they are cheap but they are a beech to fly with. I recommend other flight services like jetsar or virgin, anything else. Also aweful staff. Scrw me over once ef u, scrw me over twice i wish u never flew. Bye!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was fine-the aircraft they use always seem a bit older, but comfort in the exit row was ok. Flight was delayed by over an hour, which was annoying because they chose to announce the delay after we'd walked the kilometre to our gate. They must have known of the delay well in advance of our departure time-so why not announce it?
Tiger is ok,but if you can get a comparable fare on another carrier-I'd pick the other airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)