“Terrible! Unreliable and awful customer service.”
Review of Cape Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seriously, do yourself a favor and drive. I missed a flight TWICE because my flight was late. Customer service refused to help me contact the flight I was supposed to be connected to in San Juan saying “that’s not my job”.

Date of travel: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (305)

Reviewed 13 March 2021

We really enjoyed out flight. Pilots both directions were very friendly. The airline seemed organized and the staff were friendly. We had a good experience and would recommend this airline.

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank Teasdale-Utah
Reviewed 24 February 2021

The Cessna 402 has long been put of production and no parts are even made for it. Regular screws where use to hold the inside aircraft to the outside. My flight was cold and by the time I reached
Manistee my feet where frozen. I wish they would have used the Tenam 12 way better aircraft. Will not fly on the cessna 402 again. Good airline with good service. But that plane sucks!

Date of travel: February 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021

First flight, first takeoff had to about but I am glad because our next plane to cover this flight had a cool pilot. Cape air will always ne my favorite. I really want to fly for them one day.

Date of travel: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Very affordable one hour jump from Augusta. We usually fly from Portland which is 90 minute drive and $100 or so to park for the week, so the 20 minute drive, free parking and small simple airport was a plus. The attendants were very "real", approachable, friendly, chatty, and helpful. Unlike some big airline attendants who are jaded by the many difficult customers at times. The only complaint was that they're a little inconsistent and disorganized with their rules. The attendant says airplane mode isn't enough, even our kindle ereaders have to be powered down (the pilot then says no, and we didn't have to do that on the flight down), both trips they said we couldn't take our carry on onboard (a flimsy bag with 1K worth of delicate electronics has to be put in the luggage hold?? But then the pilot says "ok" and let's us keep it. So you never know what you're going to be able to do or not. But it was a small price for a quick smooth friendly affordable trip. Overall A- the only "ding" keeping from an A+ is the inconsistent rules.

Date of travel: January 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.