“Verdens dårligste fly selskab”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Waaaaw jeg har aldrig i mit liv at så dårlig service troet at man kunne finde i denne verden helere tag en gå tur til din rejse end at tag sådan fly hvis dit liv og ferie betyder noget for dig for det første ødelægger din ferie med deres service og oplevelse for det anden følges det som om du skal behandles som lam.... in English so all can understand.

I have never in my life thought such poor service that one could find in this world rather take a walk for your journey than take such a plane if your life and vacation mean something to you firstly ruin your vacation with their service and experience for the second it follows as if you are to be treated like a lamb do not move do not go up do not do not that relax iam on vacation not in military army another women in flight she could breathe and they were only thinking about madam take mask on madam take mask on hear face become bloody red no help from them when the fly arrived the ambulance came and took her and they were like robots only giving orders this was my last time with control airline not condor they are changing the world. This time I found out that where we are going with this controlled life style. I have not tried that before with others Airlines.
And the flight was over one hour delay and everything was very very very bad.

Date of travel: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8,118)

Reviewed 31 July 2021

We had our flight canceled on short notice. This cost us several hundred dollars to rebook with other companies last minute. Worst of all after multiple calls, emails and 4 months we still have not received our refund of a few thousand dollars.

Absolutely unacceptable the worst service I have ever had! STAY AWAY from this company!

Date of travel: May 2021
1  Thank Tacos2day
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The website and the payment process simply doesn't work. For God's sake, just rebuild the whole thing from scratch or start to sell tickets via fax again. I tried buying my ticket more than 4 times. Lastly, when it worked, the website lead me to an error webpage, while crediting the money from credit card.

• Customer service
1  Thank leopoldfL1247FJ
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We should have heeded the warnings that your flight could get cancelled on short notice, with no flight rescheduling, just a refund. They seem to have a very low threshold for cancelling flights if the economics are unfavorable for a particular flight, passengers be damned. We would have paid somewhat more for Lufthansa if we booked with the originally, but now are paying significantly more to fly with Lufthansa on short notice.

2  Thank SeatttleTraveler
Reviewed 27 July 2021

As reviewed here many times before. The customer service is totally crap. Unreachable, waiting 20mins to be disconnected via phone multiple times. How difficult can it be to put clear Covid rules & regulations on your website? All “passengers” need negative PCR test…well is my 3-year old daughter a “passenger”? Worthless.

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.