“Cancelled Flights, Rude Employees, and Poor In-Flight Options”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 5 August 2021

DO NOT FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE

I'm a frequent flyer who makes yearly trips to Europe, and I have never had a worse experience than the one I had with Condor. To start, they canceled our initial flight on very short notice, less than a week before it was scheduled, despite us booking it over 3 months in advance, so we were forced to book a different Condor flight. Once we were at the gate, there was some confusion with our Covid tests, as it appears the hospital we took them at had made an administrative error on one of the tests. As regulations state, the person whose Covid test had the error wasn't allowed on the flight. This is fine, regulations are regulations, however, the attendant at the gate was incredibly unprofessional through the entire process. He was aggressive, confrontational, and continuously accused us of trying to scam our way onto the plane when we were merely just confused and trying to figure out what was going on. I have never had another attendant speak in such an insulting, rude way.

Then, once I got on the flight, I continued to be disappointed. Despite being a red-eye flight, Condor did not provide blankets for travelers. On top of that, Condor doesn't actually offer free in-flight movies. In order to access the movies, you have only 2 options, you can either pay for in-flight WiFi, or you have to download a video player onto your device to watch movies. Again, I have never seen another airline with this issue. For a 10 hour red-eye, it is unacceptable that my only option for in-flight movies is to download a sketchy video player that I have never heard of.

When it came to food, Condor only offered one option for dinner, whereas almost every other airline I've flown usually gives you a choice between a pasta dish and a protein dish like chicken. If you happen to not like whatever pasta dish they're offering or you're allergic to one of the ingredients, tough luck.

Needless to say, I will never fly Condor again, and I cannot say this enough: DO NOT FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE. My experience was horrible the whole time, and I will be doing everything in my power to avoid flying with Condor ever again.

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank BulgarianTraveler200
Write a reviewReviews (8,118)

Reviewed 5 August 2021

I booked my fight 1,5 months in advance. Direct flight Phoenix to Frankfurt. I kept getting emails about my flights changing, adding layovers (Seattle)... ok fine. 3 Days before my outbound flight I get an email with partial cancellations, as in no flight from Seattle to Phoenix. OK... and now what? I call them to ask, gentleman interrupts me as soon as I begin to tell him the reason Im calling, asking me for a booking number. I give him that and he immediately offers a refund. I havent even told him why Im calling yet! When I asked if they could find another connecting flight he says no and offered a train ticket. Since the day I booked, they have been a pain. 5 Flight changes until they finally cancelled parts of it, 3 days before, then gave me attitude. I cancelled the whole thing and booked elsewhere last minute.

Date of travel: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Waaaaw jeg har aldrig i mit liv at så dårlig service troet at man kunne finde i denne verden helere tag en gå tur til din rejse end at tag sådan fly hvis dit liv og ferie betyder noget for dig for det første ødelægger din ferie med deres service og oplevelse for det anden følges det som om du skal behandles som lam.... in English so all can understand.

I have never in my life thought such poor service that one could find in this world rather take a walk for your journey than take such a plane if your life and vacation mean something to you firstly ruin your vacation with their service and experience for the second it follows as if you are to be treated like a lamb do not move do not go up do not do not that relax iam on vacation not in military army another women in flight she could breathe and they were only thinking about madam take mask on madam take mask on hear face become bloody red no help from them when the fly arrived the ambulance came and took her and they were like robots only giving orders this was my last time with control airline not condor they are changing the world. This time I found out that where we are going with this controlled life style. I have not tried that before with others Airlines.
And the flight was over one hour delay and everything was very very very bad.

Date of travel: June 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We had our flight canceled on short notice. This cost us several hundred dollars to rebook with other companies last minute. Worst of all after multiple calls, emails and 4 months we still have not received our refund of a few thousand dollars.

Absolutely unacceptable the worst service I have ever had! STAY AWAY from this company!

Date of travel: May 2021
1  Thank Tacos2day
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The website and the payment process simply doesn't work. For God's sake, just rebuild the whole thing from scratch or start to sell tickets via fax again. I tried buying my ticket more than 4 times. Lastly, when it worked, the website lead me to an error webpage, while crediting the money from credit card.

Date of travel: July 2021
    • Customer service
1  Thank leopoldfL1247FJ
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.