“Horrible experience with Condor and lost luggage”
Review of Condor

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I travelled here from Canada for him to play hockey and Condor lost his hockey bag with all his gear and sticks as well, we had other clothing items and shoes in there, all together it’s worth so much money and we have done everything we were told to do to get it back, the Airline has been super unhelpful and we still haven’t heard anything or got anything back or any reimbursement. My boyfriend is playing hockey for a team here in Europe and now has nothing with him, this is going to be his job here and he can’t even do that now. They are absolutely useless and just keep sending us back to the website or with automatic replies, this is unacceptable and such terrible customer service, we will probably never fly with them again because of this. I would not recommend Condor to anyone.

Date of travel: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8,118)

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Booked a flight from PMI to Munich two weeks ahead, scheduled departure 09.05 am on Saturday, 04.09. Lucky me, I checked my email account on the 03.09. in the afternoon, found an email from Condor stating ".. we changed your flight to destination Frankfurt..." .... Now as I booked Munich, I wanted to get there not to Frankfurt. No telephone call, nothing. I tried to get hold of Condor, but nobody answer at the telephone number at the bottom of the email. Wrote an email, no reply! Then I get an email with the changed flight, stating at the bottom I would have made the booking change!!!! (criminals!!!)
Next step, I booked a very expensive alternative flight, then spend one hour in the service line to get them to cancel the Franfurt flight, as I feared the scam, that I cncel the flight and then they are off the hook. Raised the topic instantly over the complaint website form, still waiting o get the money back.....
DO NOT BOOK WITH CONDOR!!!!
Note: the original booked flight was cancelled completely

Reviewed 4 September 2021

If leaving from Gran Canaria,
Please be watchful for ground staff forcing you to pay for normal handluggage. They leave you with no choice:
Pay or stay.
No supervisor, no explanation, no weighing, no measuring. They did hide their names and removed their ID's. Initially asking for cash payment.

Reviewed 26 August 2021

We were not able to check in online. They told us that there was a general issue and that we could check in at the airport. At the website was the information that if we made a printscreen we didn't had to pay the 25€ per person incheck costs. At the airport we had to pay Condor even though 75€ extra. The lady at the incheckdesk told us to go pin cash money, while we were already late with the transfer from the hotel. And she said we had enough time to wait for the 5€ change she didnt had in her desk. Because we paid with 80€ cash. We almost missed our flight because 1 minute after we arrived the gate closed. We had to hurry and run and were treated without compassion/understanding for our issue. Condor picked our pockets and put us (financially) responsible for there own mistakes!

Date of travel: August 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2021

My trip started with the check in actually from Zurich to Tenerife. We are there 95 minutes in advance and there is a queue that takes now a whooping 80 minutes leaving only 15 minutes to clear all security etc. They saw that this queue was not going to make it any faster than it was going and the flights to for example frankfurt was having 3 check-in only for them and could also use the 2 for those to Tenerife. Anyways we made it onboard... onboard there is no food and no water for 4 and a half hour. The seats are hard and uncomfortable to sit on. This aircraft is not made for lying more than 1-2 hours but they use it for medium distance travels.

On the way back they ask for 25 euros to do checkin, even though we selected on the purchase to not do online check-in we had to pay afterwards for this as some kind of extra fee. That is 25 euros per person so for us 100 euros.

Date of travel: August 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.