“copa airline”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew first time this airline very good airline gave us hot breakfast and hot lunch. good staff. I will use it again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,974)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time flying with Copa. I have no complaints at all of the airlines except for the usual leg room shortage that most of the airlines now have compared to let's say 30 years ago. I just got an email yesterday from Alaska Airlines saying, "Great News, We are adding more seats to First Class". Do they think we are idiots? More seats in the same airplane means less leg room! Copa has food and beverages without a charge and the attendants are really great. Free Wifi is also available.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It has been over 60 days since COPA airlines lost my baggage, and today they tell me that they have no record of my flight, baggage claim or name. Basically I am out of luck.

SO if you are going to fly with COPA Airlines you are taking your chances with poor to no service, if they lose your baggage you won't get any financial reimbursement and to add injury to insult you will never hear from them once you leave the airport. I know this because I have tried for the last 60 days with over 20 phone calls and 2 dozen emails with no return call or email

Good Luck to anyone who fly's with COPA....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Copair has a very good service, quality food, when free food service is already very rare these days, the scale is in Panama City, which has a good airport and a variety of destinations, highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Copa deserves its reputation for on-time excellence and reliability. The food, however, was terrible...an "empanada" with awful cheese on a mushy bun. AND, on our return trip, we were very surprised on 14 Jan. 2018 that upon our arrival in at PTY, the Panama City International Airport, we had to wait a full HOUR for our baggage! What was especially distressing is that NO ONE WOULD HELP US with reliable information about what happened to our bags. It was a small plane from Curacao in the Caribbean and some passengers were transitting through PTY. But there was a group of us who live or were staying in Panama and we waited and waited with virtually NO HELP or information. This was distressing and extremely disappointing on the part of COPA. Being on-time gets Copa the "very good" rating but otherwise very poor (and that was a surprise, sadly).