“Next stop New York”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Delta is a great airlines. But it always seem when i take flights from FLL to JFK we are always early which is great but we are always waiting for the tarp people to place us. We had to stay in plane for a half and hour for no reason due to not communicating while were in the air. If they know we are landing early then be ready to have us get off efficient and safely. Not have us wait. People got very frustrated and it just was a big mess. Please update this. Its great to get to another place earlier then scheduled. It 2017 we should be having this issue disappear.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This flight was a connection and was delayed out of Atlanta due to weather. The best part was the Pilot informed ALL passengers before boarding there could be a delay due to weather and she kept everyone informed when boarding and when waiting on the taxiways for approval to take off. Since then though much to be desired! Delta informed my travel agent that I had to agree to them changing my flight number on my ticket, which was purchased in November 2016, for my final flight or they would class it as a voluntary change if I disagreed and would charge a $USD400 change fee, plus fare difference and additional taxes! Talk about stand over tactics. Never heard of an airline behaving this way before and I even used to work in the industry! Very disappointed with Delta as they have made the itinerary a mess with so many reschedules and re-routings and now they want to change the flight number, meaning another reissue of tickets - about 8 reissues so far! Have lost count! They could have changed the flight number without the threats and stand over tactics! I'll have my preferred airline in future and not their partner airline!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Being from Atlanta delta is the way to go! I do not fly other airlines especially when traveling domestic. Prices are fair.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Comfortable short flight. Seats were large and comfy, at least as compared to normal economy. The flight was on time and the cabin staff were friendly and efficient at serving refreshments.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile