“Long Flight, but helpful attendants, and lots os movies.”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I always take Delta to Athens Greece. I try to gat an aisle because I am tall and I can at least stretch my legs and get up when I want. There are plenty of movies and TV series to keep you busy. They serve drinks all thru the flight, even most alcoholic drinks are free. Usually between them the flight attendants speak 4 or 5 languages. On my flight there is dinner, snack and breakfast. Plus intermittent snacks and beverages. I can't think of anything negative to say, I guess when nothing sticks out that is a good thing. The one thing I would say is if you are not happy with your seating; when you get to the kiosk to print out your ticket, see if there are any aisle or upgrade seats available. You can change it right there.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,846)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My daughter and I were well treated. We have never flown Business Class on an overseas trip before. We received quiet time for sleeping to help with the jet lag. There was plenty of food - almost too much. The selection of music or tv or movies, etc. was great to see. Being able to lie flat for the sleep time and not being in such close proximity to a seat mate made me a believer in the value of this more expensive way to fly. The access to the Sky Priority locations with food, drink and quiet waiting was an extra bonus.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great service at the gate, and on the flights. Had a connecting flight in Atlanta. All the flights were either on time or early.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had an exchange crew from Aeromexico who were great . The last flight into Jacksonville on Friday 10/13/2017 they were personable, efficient , responsive and very professional , and i was in Coach.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I booked an economy flight a little over a month in advance for a 4-day trip to Nashville from Pittsburgh with one layover to and from. It later came to my attention that the flight dates needed changed (not due to negligence on my part). I called to see if they could switch the days of the flight to a few days prior, while still returning on the same day, to which they said no. I then called at a later date to see if I could either get a full refund or a store credit (because at this point, I would no longer be using the ticket at all, wasting money). I would have accepted either, as I understand by this point it was last minute. I was denied for both a refund AND a store credit, which is completely baffling to me. It was a less than $200 flight, and they refused to work with me. Will always fly with Southwest from now on.

1  Thank cassandrakrul