“IT issues between Aeromexico and Delta”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Major issues in ticketing led to a situation where we had first class tickets way and return and they failed to reserve seats for us on our way back.
So we ended up fearing until last minute that we are not on the (overbooked) flight back.
My wife spent in total 15h on hotlines. What a waste!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,797)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I am a million miler+ and have platinum sky miles status. I fly almost every week for work and occasionally pleasure. I flew out of ATL to PIT DL 1474 MD88 in 1/14 during the playoff game. The pilot took us around and over the stadium during descent. Great to see all the terrible towels waving. Otherwise service was good. Boarding with zone chutes was a clean and non-eventful process. MD88 are getting a little long in the tooth, but was clean with everything functioning with the seat lights etc.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Our experience on this flight with Delta was exceptional from the gate attendants to the flight crew! It just seemed like they loved their job and wanted to please their customers!! My husband and I travel often to Brazil and we always use another airline. In fact, we have status with the other airline and we have a platinum credit card with that airline. However, due to logistics, we chose to fly Delta on this trip. In the future, we will be flying Delta and will be recommending others do too!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

flew comfort class from Managua to Syracuse. Would not prioritize my bags because I used frequent flyer miles. 87,000 miles to be exact. Also was to be in comfort class the whole trip. Wasn't only the international part. Took over an hour in Atlanta for bags to get from plane. Made our next flight with only 13 minutes to spare. Absolutely ridiculous. My cousins who I was travelling with spent over an hour in the customs and immigration line. I have mobile pass which made it really fast, but without the bags it was really not good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

we boarded on time, left on time had great service in first class, good food, even better cocktails and landed 20 minutes early. We have had some issue in the past with cancelled or changed itineraries, but, not this time! This one was as good as it gets!!!!!