“Nonstop to Bozeman”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I am so happy Delta started offering more direct flights from Atlanta to Bozeman. The flight attendants were attentive & kind as always. Looking forward to taking advantage of this flight more often!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (40,709)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

When I compare with other domestic flights I like Delta the best. I would follow this with SouthWest but because I live in one of Delta's hub I get more flights out of my city with Delta. I like it that Delta is trying be more customer friendly and I like their skymiles that never expires. I can fly with Delta with less connecting flights.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Delta is consistent. Although my bags were not in Columbia when we arrived, they are in the next flight. The employee working the bag area has the best personality for dealing with irritated passengers. Kudos to her.

Come on Delta- Why do your in plane TVs have a Fox News option that won't work but the CNN option is ready to roll? Seriously, nothing but CNN on all of your airport screens too. If it weren't for your airline, no one would know CNN was even there. Give us some Fox News please.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was a late night redeye scheduled to depart San Diego at 10:40pm and scheduled to arrive in New York City (JFK) at 7:00am. Getting through check-in and security was a breeze. Flight actually departed roughly an hour early and we were up in the air at around 10:30pm. Flight attendant was a natural from boarding to getting pre-departure beverages, meal orders, and just her overall personality during the entire flight. Everything was done timely. I never felt like an inconvenience...each time myself or any other passenger got up to use the lavatory, she would check on them, too. This just shows the type of people that Delta looks for...love it..

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I learned that waiting until last to board (no matter what zone you are assigned) will more likely mean you have to check your carry-on (free) at the gate. I liked this because I had to change planes in ATL (final destination GPT) & did not have to wrangle with my bag. However, I had a brand new soft shell piece of luggage (1st time to use it) and it got cracked. I think it is deplorable how baggage handlers handle the luggage, on ALL airlines. I watch them from arpt windows & from airplane windows. I commend the capt for pointing out the south rim of Grand Canyon. On the screens, I like the trivia & the flight tracking options. They have a new snack mix that is good also.