“The New Orleans crew”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Travelling a few days before Mardi Gras Tuesday (09-02-2018), The crew we had was SUPERB. This crew were the most energetic, happy, and accommodating crew we have ever travelled with. The seemed to be completely committed to giving us the most enjoyable flight they could.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,525)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We had Premium Economy seats, which are more comfortable in addition to having more leg room. The Salt Lake City-based flight attendants were super and really made the 4-hour trip a pleasure--something I almost never can say. We requested a wheel chair because my husband has mobility issues and the service was exceptional, in Toronto, SLC, and San Diego.

1  Thank tsmada
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was flying back to Montreal, Quebec from a trip to Atlanta, Georgia. I arrived at the airport in the afternoon, about 3 hours before my flight. I checked in, checked my luggage and passed security. First of all, about an hour before boarding, they announced a gate change. But that was the least of my problems. Arriving at the correct gate, I was told that the plane was late and that there was a good possibility (in fact, a likelihood) that I would miss my connection in Charlotte. When I asked what would happen if I indeed missed the connection, I was told that I would have to spend the night and the whole of the next day in Charlotte because the only plane flyin tgo Montreal was scheduled for the next evening. However, I was also told that I could choose to stay in Atlanta and board an early flight to Dallas where there would be a short layover before boarding a plane to Montreal. While the flying time was longer, the arrival in Montreal would be much earlier than if I had taken the Charlotte option. After getting my ticket changed, I asked if Delta would offer any compensation for my hotel in Atlanta and I was incredulously told that I had forfeited any compensation due to the fact that I voluntarily chose to not travel to Charlotte! In any case, I went to find a hotel (with no luggage, since it had been checked on the plane to Charlotte) - the hotel search is a whole other story - I went to Ramada Airport which turned out to be a gathering place for armed bikers and prostitutes. But back to the flight - the next morning, I boarded the plane from Atlanta to Dallas. I was given a center seat on a Boeing 737 aircraft. It must have been the tightest, most uncomfortable airplane seat I have ever been on. I will never voluntarily choose to fly with Delta again. On the flight from Montreal to Atlanta, which I booked about 2 months prior to traveling, Delta sent me about 5 emails changing the operating company, the flight times and the flight number. This was extremely confusing to say the least.

1  Thank ross d
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We went from Seattle to Atlanta and then further, but had service offered to us from each section of the flight.

Thank Robert.mr B
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I rate this poor because Delta comfort is no different than a regular coach seat. I usually fly jet blue and their regular seats are bigger and they have more space. They also recline just like those. These flights were a complete waste of money and if I had the time and energy to call delta and wait on hold forever after a really uncomfortable red eye flight homr, I would ask for my money back. Very deceiving.

Delta did not meet nor exceed my expectations. The confort seats are a waste of money. Flight crew and everything was good, but comfort is no different than coach. Stop deceiving your customers.

WiFi is another waste of money. I didn’t pay for it. Perhaps you should include it with your deceiving comfort seating.

3  Thank Karen K