“CANCELED...THEN FURTHER DELAYS”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Title speaks for itself. DELTA SUCKS. Delays and cancelations are the norm for Delta.

Find another airline.

1  Thank Wanderer562206
Write a reviewReviews (58,800)

Reviewed 6 March 2021

If I could do a negative review, I would. Purchased tickets with the Delta agent on the phone. He told me I could cancel for any reason, as long as I do so before midnight the next day. The holds on my credit card would just fall off. Something came up, and I had to cancel. I DID cancel, online, successfully. The next day the holds turned into permanent charges. I tried to call Delta, waited on hold once for 3 hours, the next day for longer. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??? I told my cc company I will NOT pay Delta, but that's going to be a painful, long process.

• Customer service
1  Thank cynthiak864
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I worked hard on planning our family vacation this year. Purchasedd 6 tickets on a 7 a.m. flight and linked our family together. Delta canceled the flight and moved 4 of us to the 8 a.m. flight and 2 of us to the 10:24 a.m. flight. They have business class open on the 8 a.m. flight but will not move the other 2 to the 8 a.m. flight without us paying the additional cost. I did not asked to have my flight moved. Now I have to incur additional expenses on rental vehicles and I won't be there to assist my daughter who comes in through Atlanta with her infant son.

• Customer service
    • Value for money
1  Thank deborahrT3377SK
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The flight attendants were extremely rude, openly berating a passenger for retrieving their carry on bags in an “untimely “ way. If you choose this job you first need to consider that you are going to deal with Lots of people, so you should be a PEOPLE person and lose the attitude.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

The worst thing you would do is to book this flight if you are traveling to africa, they have no regards to the customers. Very rude , canceled same flight 2 times and the 3rd one left 2 hours late.

2  Thank richardcR3745SG
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.