“Automated impersonal computer generated customer service”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made reservations in March, need to change information on passenger for June Flight. Impossible to talk to a representative "they are assigning some one???!!). Nothings ever happens, no response and no way to solve an interactive problem with their "chat referrals" etc. Have tried Twitter, Delta Web Sit, phone (they have the nerve to say it will be a 2 hour wait). Why bother. A large company that can't solve a simple problem unbelievable. Southwest is always available and has clear instructions and resources. I'm going to the airport and confront their representatives before my trip on June 21. The Internet is full of no response reviews!

Date of travel: April 2021
    • Customer service
1  Thank Go30046
Write a reviewReviews (59,022)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried to cancel a trip for my son because he couldn’t go because he had an injury and doctor prohibits travel. Called 48hrs after I made the reservation and tried to cancel (trip is 6 weeks away) Was like talking to a computer. Spoke to a supervisor Named Nafi. She actually seemed to enjoy telling me no. $1200 down the drain. Won’t be booking anything through delta again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For starters, you can never get through. 5 plus hours on hold. Then I was supposed to get a call back in 5 hours which should have been 2:30p.m. I got not one, but 2 calls at 2:30 A.M.!!!! Then I spoke to someone that told me military ticket holders can cancel their flight and they'll have money for a future trip. The last guy I spoke to said that's NOT the case and you need "orders" to change anything. Well your orders don't have to change for them to say you can't take leave time!!! BULL!!! Then my daughter was treated like complete and utter garbage during the flight. NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I FLY DELTA!!!!° IWILL PAY 200$ EXTRA FOR A TICKET WITH A DECENT AIRLINE!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cheapflightfares screwed up my flight (ticketed an 8:56 am flight for 9:59 am) and I missed it. After missing one flight and not getting on the next flight standby, with all flights to Boston fully booked all day long, and all the next day a wonderful Delta agent helped get my son and I on a 4:30 flight. I was ready to cancel the trip - 5 stars for Delta and their service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I HAVEN’T TRAVELED BECAUSE MY ETICKET WONT WORK AND NOBODY WILL ANSWER MY CALL. Beyond pissed that someone can pay 700 dollars for a plane ticket and get absolutely zero customer service. I might never book with them again. Never had this issue with this extreme of wait times. This is ridiculous.

Date of travel: May 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.