“Much better than Ryan Air”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our return flight as we flew out with Ryan Air. That was my first mistake. There is no comparison between the 2budget airlines. I travelled in a group room of 11 and 3 of those were my children. 10, 7 and 5 years old.on the way out on the Ryan Air flight They were all sat apart from me. I could have paid an extra £15 each to be seated together but I opted against that as I thought surely common sense they would at least sit a 5year old with their parent. I was wrong. My son was sat about 4 rows behind me and the staff were less than helpful. He sat with a young couple with no children and they had sweets so luckily he was happy. Make sure you do not go over your allowance at all as they will charge you £20 for each kilo! We were stuck at the front swapping items between our bags and hand luggage and even throwing shampoo etc away as it was cheaper to do this!

On the way back on the easy jet flight it was like heaven. Staff were lovely. Children were happy. All sat together at no extra cost. No charges for going over weight. It was a relief to have a stress free flight! I've booked with easy jet again going ski-ing over new year. Feel confident! Never ever go with Ryan Air!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quick, easy and simple flight from Milan to Munich. The Milan airport has a terminal dedicated to easyJet. Super reasonable flights. We got two one ways for under $80. Better than a day long bus journey, though Flixbus in Europe is also great.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The airline isn’t bad. They were on time and the flights are inexpensive. The seats themselves are not comfortable. Luckily our flights were short. Make sure to buy the ticket that includes a carry on otherwise you will be charged at the airport and it’s quite expensive 50$ a bag each way.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Except with some delays from time to time, this airline is really ok compared to other cheap airlines. Even the prices for extras like speedy boarding, premium seating or luggage are cheaper as with other airlines. I really like flying with this airline on short distances.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first flight with easy jet and it was so easy, online check in was easy, boarding pass printing was easy, bag drop off was easy, flight on time- easy, staff on board very nice, service was first class. Equally as good was the return flight, could not complain about a single thing. We will definitely use easy jet for our next holiday, cheers Stavros!!!