“Pleasant journey but long wait”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The journey to Paris was fast and pleasant. The plane had maybe only half the capacity of passengers on it, so we were able to have multiple seats each. The cabin crew were friendly. The only let down was the wait to get on the plane. We were left outside and in the stairwell ready to board the plane for over 30mins before they let us on. We could have waited inside.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (21,821)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It was after I started the booking process with the nice headline price that I discovered you can't take a little bag to put under your seat like you can on the others. I was not sure how stringent the rule is about ONE bag do I paid an additional £58 the day before i flew to check my main hand luggage so I could take my laptop on board and my book! I felt ripped off. Still can't work out if they really stop you taking a little bag as well but will stick to the other airline that flies thsi route to avoid the problem and extra cost.
Legroom was better though! Coffee was terrible.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Have now flown many times with Easy Jet and have not had any problems.

I HATE flying but have always found Easy Jet's staff friendly and supportive.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great flight, no issues, although that may be because I was very tired. I think the plane was a newer plane as the seats weren't as bulky, but still as comfortable. Service was good and wasn't pushy. Overall smooth flight and service.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I have to say what a smooth flight, the plane was very clean the staff were very polite and there was no hard sell of items. The seats were really comfortable and overall really value for money. Such a difference from the last flight on Ryanair.