“THE BIG ORANGE BIRD”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Staff were brilliant, usual banter with the passengers..food trolley was quick easy and friendly service

Write a ReviewReviews (32,939)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Was good flight but confusion with luggage ,did have cabin luggage but when got to plane was told to leave case at trolley as it was going in the hold ,a sticker was applied and was given a sticker on passport ,I had my shoulder bag which I took on plane ,on arrival at Lisbon took ages through passport control by this time case had been unloaded but could not see info for which carousel ,had to go to easyJet office to find out where it was ,was dealt with efficiently and reunited with my case .on return from Lisbon was in queue same as at Luton I was asked if travelling alone ,replied yes ,was informed allowed only one bag and that shoulder bag had to go in case , I said that I was able to have both coming over while in queue I had to try get bag in case not easy as had keep moving and did not want to lose place ,I managed ,when got to plane a man pointed for me to leave case at trolley for hold luggage ,then he said no ,I tried explain that this happened on way out hecsaid i needed luggage sticker said not given one , showed him sticker I got on passport on way over ,eventually another guy came and put on and case went in hold ,just as well as all lockers were jammed packed on plane ,I managed to get my shoulder bag out and board plane with it , apart from that was good flights ,cabin crew friendly and drink prices reasonable , I don't recall having a bad flight with easy jet

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Nice flight on the easyjet airbus A319 much better than them silly boeing's. Was a bit of turbulance which had me on the edge of my seat, i soon settled down after the pilot swerved it. Take off and landing the most exiting as always!! Its all about the thrusters....if you know you know...

1  Thank Dan H
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This one-way flight was our return from holiday in France, and was uneventful, comfortable, and on time. I am disabled, and the wheelchair was provided on time at both ends. We were therefore well satisfied with our experience.

We have flown with this airline on other occasions, and have never had a bad experience.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank ANGYPAUL
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Flying to Alicante on Jan 15th we took cabin bags, as strongly recommended by Easyjet, which were both taken off us on boarding and left on the Tarmac in the rain for c. 15 minutes, and which both arrived soaking wet in Alicante.

Despite the driving, almost horizontal, rain & wind we were boarded in the open by the front door up a zig zag ramp with a roof but no sides, so boarding took ages and as a result almost everyone got soaked. All the passengers were released from the gate to the plane at approx. the same time, so almost the whole plane load of passengers got soaked. Seeing the weather conditions the ground crew should have used their common sense, and only let passengers leave the gate when they could see they could enter the plane's doors.

Whilst the Captain apologised profusely these were 1. Misleading Easyjet management recommendations re cabin baggage, and 2. Ground staff issues, which showed a bad lack of training.