“Faultless Flights from Birmingham to Edinburgh”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 13 July 2021

Faultless Flights from Birmingham to Edinburgh with EasyJet. Departed slightly early and arrived early in Edinburgh ahead of schedule so no complaints at all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank MJSmith92
Write a reviewReviews (56,654)

Reviewed 12 July 2021

If there are no issues with your flight easyJet may be fine. However, there are many low-cost airlines so the differing factor may be customer service - which is horrible for easyJet.

Flight was canceled due to Covid in June 2020. easyJet confirmed Refund Request in July 2020, with Ref#. It has taken over a year to get them to say they will not honor the refund. The effort to get hold of them via email or phone was extremely difficult, deliberately I believe. Email just bounces back with automated emails (try this or this) rather than answering an inquiry directly.

I've told them that I will not use their voucher (all the other airlines I booked and had canceled processed refunds a year ago) and I will never fly them again. There's plenty of other flight options in Europe.

Date of travel: August 2020
1  Thank EarthFirst-Kim
Reviewed 12 July 2021

My last experience with EasyJest unfortunately wasn’t good at all.
It all started when I got to the boarding door and I was informed by a member of staff about the new luggage policy (I had already paid £22 for my extra 15kg bag). She told me that I should’ve left this bag at the drop point but unfortunately I wasn’t aware of this so I had my pre-paid bag with me at the boarding desk. She said that I couldn’t proceed onto the flight with this bag, so I asked her to help find a solution. It went something like this:
Her: You should’ve left it at the luggage drop-off point.
Me: I’m sorry I didn’t know I thought I paid to have it with me.
Her: You cannot have it with you.
Me: So what can I do?
Her: You will have to pay another £24
Me: But I have already paid!
(I then showed her confirmation of the payment)
Her: No you paid to drop your bag at the drop-off point.
Me: Okay sorry, I didn’t realise, shall I go downstairs and drop it off now?
Her: If you go downstairs now, you will miss the flight, you don’t have enough time.
Me: What do you want me to do then?
Her: You have to pay the extra fee.

Unfortunately I made a mistake, I did not understand the new baggage policy so I therefore didn’t leave my bag in the correct place. With this honest mistake in mind, the member of EasyJet staff that I spoke with to resolve the issue, was not helpful in the slightest, she was very blunt, rude and unprofessional. In my opinion, to make me pay extra for an honest mistake is highly unethical.

What easyJet made up for in affordability, they unfortunately in this instance, lacked in customer service, I was left feeling very upset as I did not think it was fair to be punished and robbed for an easy mistake that could’ve been resolved in a much simpler way.
I understand that everyone has bad days, or maybe she wanted a couple of drinks on us, but the whole experience made me and my companion feel absolutely miserable.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Had to ring easyjet customer services to change our cancelled flight .was dreading the 30_45 minute wait with that horrible back ground music .but was surprised straight through to a fantastic lady who sorted everything out in under 5 mins .Well done easyjet this women is a asset to your company unlike other company's I have had to deal with through out this covid time

1  Thank swoods1957
Reviewed 12 July 2021

Easy Jet Speed Boarding. Pay more, wait on feet.
That should be the new slogan. You pay more for " speed boarding" the make you leave the sitting area and wait in a queue for 30 minutes before boarding. Great experience. Super recommend

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.