“Steve b”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Queue at Prague for easyJet check in was ridiculous. One terminal open over 100 people waiting. Avoid if possible

Date of travel: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56,855)

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Do not hire a car through easy jet, when you don’t receive the car, through no fault of your own, they will not refund the money, I will never use easy jet ever again.

Date of travel: October 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 29 November 2021

They are under the impression that we can fly from Luton, despite us being stuck in South Africa due to UK travel restrictions. They are also very happy to take your money for car hire, but refer you to another company when you want to cancel. Please find an altrnative to Easyjet, we are certainly never using them again. I have put November as our flying dates, as you cannot omit the date.

Reviewed 28 November 2021

really disappointed with service on board my friend got totally shown up by member of staff being rude to her by no fault of her own because she is polite and has manners she just got upset they did not challenge the group behind us that pulled there masks down and were loud and swearing very annoyed and upset only good thing i could say is pilot got us home safe we flew out with air lingus who had amazing customer service

• Customer service
Reviewed 28 November 2021

Messyjet is getting worse and worse. I have witnessed how a person has been charged for the new policy of bag. Messyjet, because is not easyjet for me anymore, made a new policy of dimensions of bags just exactly for not to fit the wheels and charge £25. Thank goodness I have a sport bag and didn't have this problem but I found it disgusting when I saw the girl forcing a guy pay because didn't fit the baggage because of the wheel.

I have just used a voucher I had pending and have one more flight to fly due I did very longtime in advance. After that, I don't want to know anything about messyjet. Prefer to pay a bit more to another airline and not to be worry.

Seriously, is it really worth?

Date of travel: November 2021
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.