“Emirate is Scrimping and Trying to Save -Disappointing ”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I feel sad to write this Review but I feel I need to so that EmirateManagement will get to know that Most travelers are echoing my view
We looking at other Airline although
EMIRATE IS OUR AIRLINES OF CHOICE

I generally travel Business Class but the flight from Durban Business Class doesn’t warrant the Fare ( four times Economy ) and the cuisine of mediocre so I decided to travel Economy to Dubai as it was a short stay

Alli can say Emirates is really cutting back on Service to the extent I’m wondering will we start paying for using the Bathroom
The Economy Class has no chocolate and the juice is the Squash
Business class chocolate is now some Praline
Water and juice on Business Class is mediocre
Hard like rock desert
The food was awful
Also there was no Hot towels

Service is pathetic

I speak for both classes as I traveled in Business and Economy both ways

Please Emirates !!stop Slipping as the Passengers Love the small but important touches !!
No Scrimping as I know that doesn’t being Saving !!

1  Thank FatimaMohammad

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience in Emirates,PNR, JGHXYT Dubai to Karachi due to emergency I would like to travel KHI I call to customer service they said you have to pay 180 for date change you are entitled 20kg luggage if you 10kg total 30kg you have to pay 790AED total 970AED, Emirates airlines please advise me it makes sense the actual ticket price 395AED it's more than better I travel to Business class either I buy new ticket so disappointed I buy new ticket I will attach in picture now I will never ever recommend to anyone else. I already travel to KHI my ticket still valid today 18/10/2017

2  Thank Sakhawat H
Reviewed 17 October 2017

a once in a lifetime holiday started with the Chauffer putting the bags in the car and it just got better. service with a smile all the way and prompt. lovely food and wine, great choices in the lounges and onboard. all staff were attentive and pleasant. the drawback was the change over in Dubai we went shopping and missed being able to visit the lounge there. the chairs were a clever idea and worked really well, at plus six foot I was able to sleep comfortably. woke refreshed enough from Dubai to Gatwick to have worked the next day if needed. well worth the extra money for the long haul

Reviewed 17 October 2017

It is always a pleasure stepping aboard an Emirates flight. The catchy little Emirates tune playing quietly in the background, the friendly and efficient staff. As soon as I am seated I begin to relax. The A380 is such a big plane it really doesn't feel much like flying. OK this is a very, very long flight, but the ride is generally very comfortable. I drink water or juice every opportunity so my bladder forces me to get up and walk to the toilet frequently. The food is good, the drink selection is good, overall a great airline.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very good flight, very comfortable aircraft. Very competitive on price and the food/service was good. IFE particularly impressed me as they had an Iron Maiden album on there *thumbs up*. Only gripe, the cabin crew seemed to be a bit rushed off their feet. There were a lot of passengers waiting a long time to be tended to. Apart from that, all good!

I would recommend this airline