“Very good airline but Dubai transit always a sorry situation”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Flight, service always being good. I flew twice in and out recently. I have flown many times in the past with this award winning airline. Flight, service all ok but transit is not so comfortable in DXB. I feel there is always constructions going on and at times u r taken by bus for a very long time to the terminal. Last time I had one hour to change and I had to run. I just feel its bit out of control situation as it is a very busy airport. I hope they will be more organized and construction work will be finished one day unless it is an unending story. I have switched on to Qatar air with less busy airport and easy access......

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (42,298)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Got upgraded from Economy to Business on this trip, probably due to my Silver status . Emirates has been the only airline that has upgraded me on several occasions which has always been a nice and exciting experience for me. Fares are always affordable and i never pay more than $250 NZD to go trans Tasman.
Food = Amazing (Entree was a Salmon Salad, Roast lamb for dinner with a Chocolate Mousse). Their bar offers the best cocktails, snacks and has a great atmosphere to it.

Cabin crew are extremely professional and friendly, sometimes you feel like they're your mates.

Well done EK! The best airline Ive flown to date.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Sadly Emirates doesn't fly from Calgary so had to fly to Seattle first to connect with Emirates to Dubai. Very long flight but the staff were kind except for one lady. she kinda had an attitude. I paid extra to get a window seat but when I boarded they had given me the middle! which sucked. I guess they were accommodating others since I was a solo traveller so I didn't say anything (No point). The food was decent, no complaints and a lot of varieties on the movies and shows but no wifi :(

Coming back from Dubai was a better experience. had the whole 3 seats to myself since there were hardly anyone on the plane. Slept real well. food was good and the staff was a lot friendlier. Overall it was a nice experience. Planning to go back to Dubai again this year and lets see if I plan to book with Emirates again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We booked economy. It is normally quite roomy, but this flight was cramped, seats uncomfortable. Service was excellent as always. Staff friendly and attentive. We will book again but we will have to save a while for business class. All in all the flight was average, and to make matters worse, our monitor did not work, we had the screen on but no sound.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The staff is friendly, which is very important to me. The seats are good and there's reasonably space for the legs. Ther's a wide choice of movies.